"Okay. I hope you know all the students here will miss you like crazy. I've been told you have been the best Defense Against the Dark Arts professor in years."

"I don't know, probably not. I mean, nothing can be worse than a werewolf. I don't want to hurt anyone."

"First of all, shut the fuck up, Moony. You're an amazing person. I don't think anyone would disagree with me. Second, apparently, there is way worse than you. I don't think any DADA professor could top you, not in a century. As long as Hogwarts still lasts, you will be the best."

"I've heard this speech before." I heard my 'mum' say from the doorway. "Darling, I swear to Merlin if you don't stop putting yourself down I'm going to have Sirius tell you his story about his family."

"Oh please no."

"That's what I thought. Now, I know there's no convincing you to unpack all your stuff, so I'll help, but you should probably not keep the map because Sirius is going to try to sneak in the castle again."

"Yeah, you're right." He handed over our map that we made in school. The one with all the enchantments on it so you had to say a phrase to see what it said.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." The ink started to show. Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Prongs, and Coney present the Marauder's Map.

---------------

School ended not long after Remus left. Future me took over DADA until classes finished. I wrote to Remus and Sirius almost every other day. They wrote back too. Most times it was just a sentence or two. We made up a code name for Sirius because his name wasn't cleared with the ministry yet, Snuffles. I got my grades back before we left. I got all O's, Hermione got all O's except for Divinations, which she got an E in. Not bad. Ron and Harry didn't do as great, but they still tried, right?

When we got on the train for the ride home, I decided to sit with my friends from Slytherin. I walked around for a bit before I saw Pansy, Milli, Daphne, Draco, Theo, Enzo, and Gregory. I slid open the compartment door. The room was a bit full, but there was a spot for me in between Daphne and Theo.

"Hi." I said sitting down.

"Hey, Alice." Daphne replied trying to make more room for me.

"Thanks." I murmured after she got me like an inch of more room on the bench.

"Ciao." Theo greeted me.

"I'm going to learn Italian this summer, you wait."

"Get a room." Someone scoffed.

"Thank you, Pansy." Milli shot back. The train started to move.

"Is everyone going home for the summer?" I asked after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"I am, but my family and the Malfoys usually spend a week or two together." Theo answered.

"That's fun. I'm staying home. We might visit France, though. My dad has some work there." Pansy added. "What about you? I know you used to go to school in America, are you visiting?"

"Not that I know of. My dad is staying with a friend at the moment, so my family is going to stay there over the summer. I'll have to come and visit you guys though."

"You better. I'll be driven mad in a week with my sister. She won't shut up about Draco. Draco this, Draco that. It's getting annoying. He's weasels his way into every conversation she's a part of." Daphne groaned.

"Yeah that does sound annoying. I have a friend that wouldn't stop talking about this girl. Her name was Lily and every time I would see her I'd have to ask if he sent anything else like flowers or letter confessing his love for her over and over again."

Time Turned Marauder (oc version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें