Part 9~ 1993 Year 3

I've been here in 1993 for about a week now. I have made a few friends including a sixth year Hufflepuff named Cedric Diggory. He's fun to be around and reminds me a lot of Remus. I also met a Gryffindor boy named Neville Longbottom. He reminds me of his parents. We weren't friends, but I knew them. They were tortured by Sirius' cousin, Bellatrix, who married a Lestrange by the sounds of it.

I talk to future Remus and future me every day to fill them in on what I've been telling people. I have it all written down in a black journal with the same spell I used on the Marauders Map. I was told I need to get close with Harry Potter, or close enough to help him. Which was harder said than done, unfortunately. That kid was always doing something. In fact, just the other day, he flew around on the back of a hippogriff.

I figured I'd become friends with someone who always seems to be talking with him or about him, Draco Malfoy.

"Hey, Draco." I said sitting down across from him in the common room.

"Um- hi, Alice." He looked confused.

"Sorry if I'm bothering you, I just wanted to make some new friends, that's all." I smiled at him, which caught him off guard.

"No, I just don't think any girl has ever talked to me to just be friends."

"What about Pansy?" I chuckled.

"Are you kidding? She's been obsessed with me since first year."

"Oh. She's pretty good at hiding her feelings from me, then."

"Must be." He shook his head, kind of like how Remus always does. "Do you want to go to Hogsmeade with my friends and me?" I just nodded my head.

---------

"Hey, Moony." I said walking into his classroom.

His eyes widened and he shook his head. "Who's that?" I heard someone ask.

"It's just Alice, Harry." He informed him looking dead into my eyes.

"Oh, sorry. I'll come back later."

"No, it's okay. I was just teaching Harry how to cast a patronus."

"Oh, can I help? Maybe if I tell him some stories of James, it will help him."

"You knew my dad?" Harry asked appearing from behind a wall.

Shit. I laughed, hopefully giving me a bit of time to come up with a good enough lie. "No, but our parents were friends, I'll tell you some that I've heard."

'Convincing?' I asked Remus.

'Let's hope so.'

"I guess that makes more sense."

'Dumb bi-'

'Don't finish that thought, Ali.'

'As oblivious as his father, spitting image of him, too. Except his eyes.'

'He said he gets that a lot.'

'Because it's true, idiot.'

'Don't call me an idiot.'

'Boo-hoo. Cry about it.' I walked over to an armchair that was adjacent to the large desk and threw my stuff on the floor next to it.

"Let's see it then." I said watching Harry.

"Um- ok. Expecto Patronum."

"What memory are you using?" I asked.

"The first time I rode a broom stick."

"Boy- no. Just no." I shook my head and walked towards him. "I'll do it, then tell you what I was thinking of, okay?"

I was in the Hospital wing, second day of being here because of Severus. God, he's so emotional. Marlene, Lily, and Tessi were all with me when I woke up. The boys have been here for a while, too.