Issei looked at Rias shocked.

Issei: But we just got here. That evil and nowhere near fair...!

Kazu: Fair isn't gonna win you guys the ratting game. You guys have to start training as soon as possible.

Rias: Kazu's right. We need to get started right away. Also, thank you for the evil comment.

After making their way inside, and leaving their things in their rooms, everyone came back outside in their gym clothes, ready to start training. First Issei and Kiba,  wielding swords.

Kiba: Lesson one. 

Issei: Yeah, bring it, Blonde Bear.

Issei ran at Kiba, swinging  his sword widely and aimlessly, with Kiba  blocking and avoiding his strikes 

Kiba: You're a little off. Don't limit your focus to just the sword, keep an eye on your opponent. 

Kiba instantly disarmed Issei, surprising him

Issei: I-I, uh I meant to do that...

Kiba: Come on, you need to focus!

Kiba then hits Issei in the head with the practice sword, making him fall on his ass.

Kazu: You know, I don't think he's much of a sword guy.

Kiba then tossed Kazu a training sword.

Kiba: Care to test yourself, Monarch?

Kazu just smirkes at Kiba as he picks up the training sword.

Kazu: Don't hold back Kiba, or else...

Kiba then dashed at Kazu and swung his sword, but Kazu blocked it with ease as he then raised his sword up and swung it down with full force, as the power of that swing created a powerful gust of wind that cut through many trees and collided with another mountain, destroying it in the process. 

Kazu: You could get hurt.

Everyone except Senju and Charlotte just stood there frozen as they witnessed Kazu just destroy an entire dam mountain with such a regular swing. How powerful was he? Kazu then just gently slaps the sword out of Kiba's hands, wining the small spar.

Kazu: Seems like you saw a ghost.

Kiba: I, Uh...

Kazu: You still have a long way to go before you get even called yourself a strong swordsman.

(timeskip)

After basically destroying a mountain, Kiba, Issei, and Asia were with Akeno, as she began to teach how to use magic. While Kazu, Senju, and Charlotte were on the sidelines.

Kazu: This is boring, I can't believe Issei talked me into coming to this damn training...

Senju: I can't believe that YOU talked me into coming...