Resolve and Grief: Zelda

Zelda, Link and Carlos head to Goron City to make adjustments to the Divine Beast there. Zelda expresses her commitment to researching the ancient technology and still struggles with her own quiet anguish.

As Zelda and her knights marched towards their destination, she was deep in thought with their plan for today. "From here, we'll make our way to Goron City. Then, we'll need some adjustments on that Divine Beast so Daruk can manage it as easily as possible. He's figured out how to get it to move... However, it's apparent that we still have much more to learn." Zelda said to herself. The 2 knights were walking behind her, almost dead silent.

"But to think, that Divine Beast was actually built by people... That means we should be able to understand how it works and how to use it to our advantage. These Divine Beasts...so much we don't know... But if we want to turn back the Calamity Ganon, they're our best hope." Zelda continued, trying to relieve this sense of unease under the knights' silent, watchful eyes. Until one of them talked, the one with the hat, "Agreed. Now let's get put the 'Go' in 'Goron', princess."

"How truly professional... soon he's going to making jokes about how powerless I am and how the other one is like a stone..." Zelda thought at the sound of the sarcastic comment.

The other one... 

Zelda started slowing down until she stopped dead in her tracks as she kept her back towards the knights. Both gave a questioning stare, but the one with the hat seemed to have his eyes to the floor... out of pity Zelda supposed.

The other one...

"Tell me the truth... How proficient are you right now, wielding that sword on your back?" Zelda said, clearly directing to the boy with the Master Sword. The boy just stood there, watching... and still not a word passed his lips. What was he thinking?

"Legend says that an ancient voice resonates inside it. Can you hear it yet...hero?"