Questioning

Mr Krabs has made his way home. He greeted his daughter Pearl, and they ate dinner together. He then went to his room and began to think.

He sat in his room thinking. Why was he so intrigued by a single wink?

Every time he thought about it, he blushed. The idea of being called Eugene made him blush already, but by Plankton?

He shook his head in confusion and prayed it was nothing.

In an attempt to distract himself, he began to count the money he earned today, $10, $30, $70.

"I'll see you next time, Eugene." played over and over in his mind. He couldn't focus no matter how hard he tried.

He buried his head into his claw once again, when all of a sudden his tender meat convulsed, and he let out a loud gasp, and he thrusts backwards in shock.

"Bazinga!" He yelled out

Trying to stop the pulsing, he tried to think of other things, but his mind kept going back to Plankton, imagining his green sculpted abs, shining in the reflection of the sun, as sweat drips down his chest, its rolls down his pecks and bumps up and down on them. His strong biceps curling up as he lifts them.

He imagines being picked up by him with ease, oh how strong he was.

Practically panting at this point, Krabs was squirming in his chair as he imagined all sorts of devious things happening with Plankton

Why was he suddenly looking at him this way? After years of rivalry, was it truly just sexual tension?

Krabs thought over all the times when Plankton may have been flirting with him, and he missed it.

All the thinking made Krabs more and more flushed - he genuinely couldn't hold it anymore.

He threw himself under his covers and claw at the ready. He went to town on his hot rod.

Throwing his head back in satisfaction, he exploded.

"Ag ag ag ag ag ag," he whined as the last bit of his secret formula trickled out.

Krabs lay his head back as he gasped for air, trying his hardest to stay quiet so as not to wake Pearl.

In an attempt to cover his whimpers, he pushed a pillow into his face and let out a small muffle before he drifted off to sleep peacefully.

THE NEXT DAY

An alarm rang loudly as Krabs shot up abruptly, almost falling out of bed, steadied himself up, when he realised what he did yesterday.

"Zoo wee mama!" Krabs sorted himself out and got himself ready for another day at work.

Not thinking about it at all whilst getting ready, he left for work, bracing himself to put up with Spongebob while those thoughts were in the back of his mind.

As soon as he got to work, he shut himself in his office in a hurry so as not to see anyone before he had a moment to himself.

"Mr Krabs!" Spongebob sung whilst trying to chase after him,"Mr Krabs?" Spongebob knocked on the office door sadly and whined when he didn't open the door.

"Give me a moment, laddy." He snapped angrily - already feeling worked up over the idea of Plankton again

Spongebob walked away sadly and continued with his work.

Hours pass by as only a few customers have come by - Krabs walks out of his office, defeated.

"Spongebob lad, tidy up the kitchen. We're closing." He begins to tuck chairs back under tables