6.

Later that day, the parents decided to have dinner just them, their friend group. In the meanwhile, their kids didn't know what to do. Well, most of them.

James and Atlas played street hockey while the Hayes' siblings read by the hammock on the backyard. Colin, Nathan and Elliot were probably preparing a prank, nobody had seen them in the last hour, so they didn't know, the rest were just in bed or on their phones.

Ivy and Ava were whispering something and laughing, they had a childish behavior when it came to Vienna, since they didn't like her. Blair was just listening to music while her sister scrolled through TikTok and Goldy was laying down in her bed, Mona left her and now she was trying to stay by Blair's side.

After that, James and Atlas came back from the backyard, all sweaty. Ivy almost jumped into her boyfriend's arms when he came back, since Vienna was there, she was trying to send a message.

Meanwhile, Blair couldn't keep her eyes off Atlas, he looked even better than the last time she saw him, it was just a couple of years back.

December 2018.

Blair went back to the beach house in Holden for a couple of nights, just to end things the way they were supposed to.

It was a day neither of them would ever forget, it was a day it snowed on the beach.

Blair danced on the sand, Atlas was just looking at her a way I can't even describe, there was so much love in them. But was it true?

It was, at least that's what she tells herself when she's caught thinking about it.

He joined her on the sand covered by a light veil of snow, it was weird, but beautiful. This moment was theirs to keep because what happened after broke it all.

The next day, Blair woke up and Atlas was already in the kitchen, grabbing the sink so tight he made his knuckles white.

And that's when he dropped the bomb, the "no girlfriend going into my first nhl season" thing, which broke her apart into a million pieces, and she was still missing some. Blair ran off the house, since Vienna was still friends with Ivy, they were on the other house and heard her screaming at him. After that, they left, just after everything looked better.

Back to the current day, she was just a little starstruck by him, after all, she couldn't get rid of him.

When the guys came back into the house, Atlas looked at her, giving her a second look when he thought she wasn't looking, well, he was wrong. They turned their heads so fast I wouldn't be surprised if they got a neck problem, boy that was something.

In the meanwhile, James started thinking about Vienna and how bad he made her suffer, all because Ivy was crazy and manipulated him when he was at his lowest, but that's a story for another moment.

Just know, all of this happen in complete silence while Ivy and Ava just stared at everyone confused and in a certain case, jealous.

They all heard a big splash and then realized someone has fell into the pool, but no one came out jumping or anything, their body was just floating.

"Shit" Atlas said on the low, while ha ran to the backyard followed by James and Blair.

He jumped into the pool to get Nathan, who was just floating around. That until his brother got him and he got a water gun out of nowhere and shoot it to his brother's face.

"a little prank!" Nathan said while laughing.

Atlas' face suddenly turned red, he actually started pushing his brother into the pool and brought him back up.

"You little idiot I thought you were dead!" he started screaming at him.

"Water war!!" Colin and Elliot started screaming through a speaker.

Suddenly, the sprinklers, the fountain and the hose were on, water balloons started flying from everywhere, getting them all wet.

Luckily, Vienna and the other 2 girls were still inside, but Blair and James were so concerned they went onto the backyard to help and ended up soaking wet, until a few balloons had a weird liquid nobody asked what it was but smelled funny.

It was just day 1 and it was already a mess.