Yui nodded excitedly even if she was tired. He turns to the 2 families. "Well, you guys know Yui here, but Yui, meet me and your mama's family."said Kirito. "Hey Yui~chan, I'm Suguha Kirigaya, your auntie."stated Kirito, smiling at her. "I'm your grandmother, Midori Kirigaya, and this is my husband and your grandfather Minetaka Kirigaya."stated Midori. Minetaka waves at her with a soft smile. Yui waves at them happily. They 3 smile at the girl. "Hey Yui~chan! I'm your uncle Kouichirou Yuuki."stated Kouichirou cheerily. Kyouko rolls her eyes. "I'm your other grandmother Kyouko Yuuki, and this is your other grandfather Shouzou Yuuki."said Kyouko, gesturing to herself then her husband. Yui waves happily. "Hey grandmas and grandpas, auntie and uncle!"exclaimed Yui happily.

They smile at the girl. "Well, let's go get something to eat for you, Yui. I know you're hungry after getting a digestive system."said Kirito happily. Yui nods. "Well, let's go, and while Yui eats, I want you to tell me about the new game, Suguha."stated Kirito. "Fine, but I want a date in return."said Suguha. "That's fine. We should go on one anyway along with the other 2."said Kirito coolly. Both girls smile happily. "Well then, let's get my niece feed."said Suguha. Kirito walks off with the others following. They get upstairs, and Yui was eating some curry. Suguha tells the 2 SAO players about the new game that she's been playing. Asuna didn't like how similar the game was to SAO. Kirito tho grins. "Sounds fun. We need to get Yui a headset and get the game so we can play together. Also I might buy a house so be ready for that."stated Kirito.

"I'm moving in!"exclaimed both girls at the same time. Kirito chuckles. "Yeah, kinda figured."stated Kirito amused. "Good idea. I suggest it in the area my family lives. You're going to have a big family in the future."said Kouichirou amused. Kirito nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I like it. I'll buy one tomorrow."stated Kirito calmly.

So tomorrow they go buy a house and buy furniture and get it delivered. Kirito uses he power to put everything the way he wanted it, and he made a gaming room with every console and a head set for everyone in the family. They are now buying clothes for Yui.

"So Suguha, what's this new game about?"questioned Asuna curiously. "Well, just clan wars. It's 9 fairy races, and they all stay in their own groups and fight the others."stated Suguha. "That sounds boring."stated Kirito lamely. Suguha sweat drops. "Yeah, well, sorry you can beat anybody."stated Suguha dryly. "You're forgiven."said Kirito, smirking at her. Suguha glares at him, and he chuckles clearly amused. They continue walking around to find another shop for Yui. Yui looks at her father worriedly. "Papa, are you ok?"questioned Yui worriedly. Kirito looks at her smiles and then kicks her forehead. "Yeah, I'm fine, princess, just thinking."said Kirito.

"What about Rio~kun?"asked Asuna. "Taking over the game so I can add DMC into it. For example, instead of a fairy, you can be a devil or angel with a devil trigger or angel trigger. Hell, it's even possible to be a hybrid if your parents are different races."stated Kirito thoughtfully. All 3 girls look at him in interest. "How would that work?"questioned Suguha very interested in this very possible future update to her favorite game. "Well, I want families to play this game as like a fun family get away. So, to accomplish that, the only way to be a hybrid, like I said, is the parents. For example, I'll obviously be a devil, and if Asuna chooses to be an angel when Yui logged on, put me and Asuna as her parents ot would immediately give her the race Nephalem. Now, how strong she is completely depends on her parents. Since I'm literally the descendent of Sparda, probably the strongest devil ever, I'll obviously be the strongest devil. Asuna, with her skill, will definitely be one of if not the strongest angels. So Yui will be one of the stronger Nephalem."said Kirito.

The girls look awed at that. "But being purely based off luck isn't fair, so obviously look everyone else you can always get stronger so it'll be fair. Also, I'll give all the fairy races buffs so they can keep up with the other races."said Kirito. The group sits down in food court with some food before they continue Yui's shopping. "So how many races will their be Papa?"questioned Yui before taking a bite of her pizza happily. Kirito smiles at her, then pats her head. "Good question, Yui. To answer, I'm adding 5 races. Devils angels demons holy warriors and humans. Every race will have a counter race that they're naturally weak against to make the game harder and to see who can win off skill. Devils and demons' weaknesses are Angeles holy warriors. Angeles and holy warriors' weaknesses are humans. Humans' weaknesses are fairies. Lastly, fairies' weaknesses are devils and demons."said Kirito, taking a bite of his pizza.