Wednesday exclaimed in determination and pulled (Y/N) along with him,"Come on! Come on!"

"What! No!" (Y/N) exclaimed in shock and fear.

_______________☠️🌸______________

....[dramatic music playing]....

Running outside the meeting house, hand in hand, Wednesday and (Y/N) continued to follow the path of the monster.

"Can you use your vampire senses to find the monster?" Wednesday demanded.

...[Achoo]...

"I can't! The rain is pouring heavily. And I think my senses are weakening now." (Y/N) explained.

Wednesday didn't acknowledge and bent down to look at the footprints which transformed into human one.

(Y/N) looked at him while shivering and rubbing her hands on her arms.

When suddenly Wednesday told ,"The monster's human."

Out of nowhere, (Y/N) found herself not getting wet anymore and looked up to find a umbrella over her head.

"What the hell both of you doing?" The umbrella holderer voice asked.

Both the boy and girl, still hand in hand looked at the voice to find Xavier.

Wednesday stood up and told,"We were following the monster."

"You saw it? It's here? Do you have a death wish or something?" Xavier exclaimed with widened eyes and looked at both of them in fear.

Wednesday who was tightly holding (Y/N)'s hand, asked suspiciously,"What are you doing here?"

Xavier explained,"I overheard you say you both were checking out the old meeting house. It's lucky I showed up when I did."

Wednesday told knowingly,"We did learn one thing. The monster is human. Its tracks turned from monster prints to human ones."

Xavier demanded,"Show me."

But when Wednesday and (Y/N) turned around walked to show the footprints, they found none.

...[Achoo]...

"Aww, the rain washed them all away." (Y/N) told with hoarse voice, leaving Wednesday's hand.

...[Scoffs]....

"We know what we saw." Wednesday told and glanced him.

"-I'm trying to keep an open mind." Xavier defend himself while raising his hand in a surrender.

"-How big of you." Wednesday said with sarcasm, rolling his eyes.

...[Achoo]...

Both the boys looked at the girl who sniffing and sneezing while jumping on the water puddles and playing around ignoring her well being.

Wednesday ordered, looking at her strictly,"(Y/N). Let's go."

(Y/N) who heard him began to walk towards him but being clumsy, she fell down onto the water puddle and began to laugh.