P R O F I L E

Aiko Takashahi

Aiko Takashahi

Stage Name: Ai

Real Name: Aiko Takashahi (아이코 타카샤히)

Age: 22

Date of Birth: December 22

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Position: Leader, Main Rapper

Height: 167 cm (5'6")

Background: Aiko Takashahi was born in Tokyo, Japan, and moved to South Korea at a young age to pursue her dreams in the K-pop industry. Growing up, she was deeply influenced by both Japanese and Korean music, blending elements of both cultures into her style. Aiko's passion for music started at an early age, where she began writing her own rap lyrics and performing at local talent shows. Her determination and talent caught the attention of talent scouts, leading her to train under a prestigious K-pop agency.

Personality: Aiko is known for her charismatic and confident personality. As the leader of the group, she exudes a sense of responsibility and dedication towards her fellow members. She is a natural-born leader, always striving to motivate and support her team through challenges. Despite her strong stage presence, Aiko is also known for her kindness and humility off-stage. She values teamwork and believes in creating a positive and harmonious atmosphere within the group.

Profile: Aiko Takashahi is a multi-talented artist, proficient in rap, dance, and songwriting. Her powerful rap delivery and dynamic stage presence make her a standout performer in the K-pop scene. Aiko's unique blend of Japanese and Korean influences adds depth and diversity to her music. With her exceptional skills and leadership qualities, she is poised to lead her group to success in the competitive world of K-pop.