Hostaged🖤

Hello everyone. This is a short story and will not have much chapters.

It was a beautiful morning and she was preparing breakfast for her husband and as it was their 1st wedding anniversary, she was very excited about celebrating the day when their two souls became one.

Her husband was running a bit late for his office, so he hurriedly got ready and came to the dining room to have his breakfast. He kept his backpack on one of the chairs and went inside the kitchen where his wife was cooking his favourite food with a smile crept on her face.

"Good morning meri Maggi❤. Happy marriage anniversary💌🙈" He wished her hugging her from behind and snuggling on her neck.

"Good morning Abhi and happy 1st marriage anniversary💗" She wished him back kissing his cheek.

"Maine aaj humari shaadi ki saalgirah pe tumhare favourite restaurant mein reservations book kiye hai, toh will you be my date of honour?❤" He asked kneeling on his one knee and holding her hand looking at her with a smile.

"Ofcourse, why not?💞" She replied with a smile.

"Main aaj surely tumhare liye office se jaldi aane ki koshish karunga☺"

"Hmm, tumhe jaldi aana hi hoga waise bhi Abhi🤍"

"Zaroor, meri madam saab💖🙌🏻. Ab nashta karle? Mujhe bohot bhookh lag rahi hai, tumhe nahi lag rahi?"

"Haa, mujhe bhi bohot bhookh lagi hai."

"Mujhe waise bhi office ke liye thodi der ho rahi hai😅"

"Koi baat nahi. Tum jaake baitho, main tumhara abhi laa rahi hoon, bas."

"Okay, no problem. I will be waiting." He said kissing her forehead, making her blushed.

Some time later

Gautami came out from the kitchen, with two plates of pancakes with fruits and maple syrup drizzled on top around the pancakes. Both of them had their breakfast and soon after, Abhyudaya left for his office.

Everything was going normal and Gautami had a facial session booked at her home itself, so she thought of getting everything ready. After sometime, she was all done with the household chores and was just about to lie down on the couch to relax when the doorbell rang.

She thought that the person who was supposed to do her facial had arrived, so she went to open the door and everything was normal. The person had come to do her facial and nothing seemed odd to her initially.

Gautami brought a glass of water for her guest and 'he' took the glass smiling a little at her, thanking her for her kind gesture.

Aap akeli rehti hai, mam?" The stranger asked.

"Nahi, main married hoon aur mere husband abhi office mein hai."

"Oh accha."
(In mind: Isse sahi mauka nahi milega mujhe😈)

"Waise, aapka naam kya hai mam?"

"Gautami Abhyudaya Mohan. And, there's no need of calling me mam. Call me by my name only. Main bura nahi maanungi."

"Nahi nahi mam, mera aapko aapke naam se bulana kaafi rude aur casual hojayega."
(In mind: Iske husband ke aane se pehle mujhe kaam shuru karna hoga.)

"Oh, alright then. Tumhara naam kya hai?"

"Nischay. Nischay Malhan."

"Nice name."

"Thank you mam. Abhi aap baith jao, main just abhi aaya."

"Okay, no problem."

Gautami lied down on the couch while Nischay left towards the bathroom and was busy with something else. It had been quite a long time for Gautami to be waiting for him to come and do her facial but he had not yet come.

Suspicion and doubt started arising in her mind, thinking "yeh aadmi kabse kya kar raha hai ke apne kaam ke baare mein hi bhool gaya? Jaake dekhti hoon kya baat hai."

Gautami checked every room including the bedroom but Nischay was not there. At last, her eyes fell on the opened door of the bathroom, so she thought of checking it out, hoping to find him there. But on opening the door, she was left speechless filled with fear and tension taking control of her.

"T..Tu..Tum kya kar rahe ho yahan? Abhi ke abhi nikal jao mere ghar se." She said in a scared tone fearing for the safety of her life with shaking hands and sweat coming out from her face in anxiety and fear.

"Main abhi nahi jaane wala. Abhi toh main bas aaya hoon. Aur apna asli kaam kiye bina, main waapas nahi jaa sakta aur naa jaana chahta hoon. Toh behtar yeh hoga ke tum chup-chaap raho aur mere baat ka kehna maano." He said while sharpening the blade of quite a huge knife in his hands.

"Main tumhari ek bhi nahi sunne wali. Tum hote kaun ho mujhe control karne wale?"

Gautami ran towards the telephone after saying so, with Nischay following her by running towards her. She dialed Abhyudaya's number in a rush, hoping relentlessly for him to pick up the call which he did but it was too late.

"Hello Gautami, kya hua? Jaldi bolo. Main abhi bohot busy hoon."

"Abhyudaya, jaldi ghar aajao. Mujhe tumhari bohot zaroorat--"

Nischay caught upto Gautami and snatched the phone from her hand, making her lose her consciousness by making her smell chloroform with a piece of white cloth.

Abhyudaya could hear his wife's pleads to save her and need his help through the phone when Nischay had covered her mouth with his hands when she was conscious.

"Hello. Tum kaun ho? Meri wife ko kuch mat karna warna mujhe bura koi nahi hoga. Tumhe kya chahiye, mujhe batao aur usse chordo."

"Tumhari wife meri kabze mein hai aur agar tumne mere saath zyada badtameezi ki ya meri demands fulfill nahi kari, toh dekh lena ke main tumhari wife ke saath kya kar sakta hoon."

"Kya chahiye tumhe mujhse?"

"Police ko apne ghar ke niche bulao aur khud bhi aa jao agar tum apni wife ko zinda dekhna chaho toh."

"Kya?"

[To be continued]

{Stay tuned for more upcoming chapters and thank you for reading}

-Moonlight✨