Chapter 1: The Murder Drone

Start from the beginning

Then she looked at the Big Fucking Gun.
There it was, it just needed a bunch of repairs and additions and it would be complete. The Drones s' only chance to fight the Murder Drones for freedom Our only chance...
Then she grabbed the Big Fucking Gun and rushed to the apartment where she lived with her father in this underground bunker. Again going through the grey metal hallways, with nothing but artificial beings living inside, no natural being was here.
The Bunker itself was a prison, a prison for those who survived...
Uzi's footsteps echoed through the metal corridors, whose walls and floors were dirty and rusted. Her sensors detected the cold dampness seeping through the vents or a crack in an abandoned part of the bunker itself. She had taken the decision of going outside, find a part of her Railgun and use it against the Murder Drones to destroy them.

Uzi arrived at her room and grabbed a functional pistol she made in case of needing it, along with a knife. Then she took the Special Keys to open the bunker doors.
"Its time" She said to herself.
She left the room, and got close to the doors, and when she was about to open the second door wich led to the first door that protected the bunker from the exterior...
"Hey! What are you doing here?" A voice manifested from behind.
A drone with a moustache and a worker helmet, with white neon eyes on his visor.
Khan Doorman, father of Uzi, respected and famous for the construction of the doors that saved the rest of surviving Worker Drones from the other Murder Drones.
"Umm..." Uzi thought on something quick "Going to meet my boyfriend who i definitely have?" She answered, with a nervous smile.
Khan laughed at that response, then pulled a serious face.
"Seriously, though" He continued, now putting pressure on Uzi, she had to think on some good belieable excuse to go outside.
"Umm... so... i... i... have... i have to measure the exterior hydraulic mechanisms of door 1... because thats... my school project!" She said, expecting that such words would work.
Khan looked at her daughter with indifference, he saw the Railgun Rifle and had his doubts.
"Ok i can believe that... but the Rifle... for what?" He questioned.
"Umm..." now Uzi knew she got caught, his father was going to be very annoyed, or that was what she was thinking. "In case the Murder Drones approach me and i have to self defense?"
Khan was shocked at that response, that made him remember what the Murder Drones did to his wife... and now her daughter wanted to go outside for whatever reason, risking her life and most probably getting killed for it!
"Uzi... whatever you are planning to do outside... don't do it" Then Khan saw Uzi had the Special Keys on her right hand, she tried to hide it though "And that is mine..." he continued and took the Keys from Uzi.
"Do not go outside, if you do you are risking yourself! Many have died to the hands of the Murder Drones and i do not want to..."
"And for that reason i will go outside dad" Uzi interrupted Khan before he would finish his sentence "So these Murder Drones stop killing people of our own, and you will not have to worry about me anymore, i will save everyone" She declared.
Khan then turned around but he saw nothing, no one was here.
"What!? Uzi! Come back here!" Khan exclaimed.
Then he saw one of the vents laying open. Khan knew there was a system of vents in the bunker, one specific vent lead to the surface, and just as it was sealed on the inside, on the inside it could be destroyed.
No way she actually wants to leave!
"Khan! What happened?" Asked one of the Drones that guarded the first Door, he had opened the second door when he heard something.
"My daughter! She got out of the bunker! We must find her!"
The Drones were shocked when they heard these words.
"Impossible! She knows what expects her outside!" One of the drones said.
Then they looked their swords and rifles they took in case of needing it.
"Khan stay here, we will go and find your daughter, she will be back" he continued, grabbing the M4 he had, two of his mates grabbed their weapons and the door was open revealing the surface.
The surface was nothing more but snow, intense cold winds abandoned buildings, bodies of humans and destroyed drones in the ground, abandoned cars and other rests of human civilization.
"Lets go" the search team of 3 went outside, closing the door and going in search for Uzi.