Chapter 1: The Murder Drone

Uzi layed in her bed, mentally tired from working on one of her creations... she called it Big Fucking Gun wich is more precisely a Railgun Sniper Rifle.
Uzi is in her own words, a "Rebel" Worker Drone. She questioned everything that surrounded her, the decisions taken by his father Khan Doorman, builder of the bunker, murmuring that hiding inside a bunker protected by 3 doors was an act of cowardice. She insisted on the idea of rebelling against their creators -the humans- who treated them like trash, and the first step to doing so was kicking the Murder Drones s' asses. Of course no one listened to her, wich feed her desires to create a weapon that could destroy the Murder Drones and show everyone else how wrong they were.

Uzi then checked the clock, and realized she spent the whole night working on the Big Fucking Gun.

6:34 AM

What? Oh god now i have to go to school without having any rest! Amazing... She thought.
He picked her weapon and the basic scholar items and went to the school room. To arrive she had to go through hallways which were mostly made of metal and other types of cement, the only natural adornment was the cold inside, but that was no problem for the Drones as they would resist much more. Its enough for me to say the place was depressing thanks to the gray tones of the bunker.

Once Uzi arrived to the school room, everyone looked at her, and started to murmur, her response being an annoyed face, transmitted by her viewfinder that showed her neon purple eyes.
"Silence!" Said the teacher "Class, i guess you do remember that today is the project presentation day, so start to prepare, in the next 10 minutes we will begin with the presentations" his words were clear and direct, everyone obeyed and started pulling up their stuff.
Uzi did as well, the teacher noticed something weird in her backpack, but decided to ignore it thinking it was her project.
The Project Presentation was basically a digital presentation of a project you will do in the future, testing your thinking, planning and execution skills, it was decided to be in groups, however, Uzi decided to be alone, allowing her to execute her plan to create a weapon.
The first group did their presentation, it was basically a plan to... terraform Cooper 9 again so that there would be nature on the planet.
Let's just say that although it sounds good and ambitious, it lacked of ideal planning part.
Now it was Uzi s' turn... she stepped in, everyone was looking, murmuring around that probably she was going to show something damn insane.

And they were right.

She inmediately showed them the story of the Murder Drones, how these 3 changed their whole lives.
"It only took them to arrive to private us from the surface of this planet we call 'Home!' And what did our parents do? Nothing!" Were her words "We have to fight them to reclaim what belongs to us... and for that i..." then she pulled out the Big Fucking Gun she had in her backpack, scaring everyone.
"And for that i have brought this weapon i hath made!" She exclaimed, and laughed like a maniac "Don't worry... it doesn't work yet! Or maybe it actually does" Then she activated the Railgun Sniper and from the cannon emerged a green light, Uzi laughed way more...
"Uzi... this is not what we have agreed on what you were going to do" reproached the professor.
"No? But... this is what i wanted to do!"
"Then you forgot to tell me... We agreed that you should have made a Router, not a damn Rifle capable of... not functioning... "
"What?"
Then Uzi noticed at what the teacher was staring at, red light emerged from the railgun cannon, these were bad news.

¡¡¡KABOOM!!!

After the explosion Uzi was sent to the medical center, her visor was repaired from the explosion caused by the Rail Gun s' failure.
It lacks a part, She thought.
T

hen Uzi heard giggles from outside, it was Lizzy, and her russian friend.
"Razve ona ne takaya glupaya?"
"Yes she is, too bad the explosion did not kill her!" Lizzy joked.
Her friend laughed, and so did she, then they got away, but their voices would still be heard from a distance.
"Ty takoy plokhoy! Khakhakha" That was the last thing Uzi heard, then nothing but an uncomfortable silence.
Uzi felt bad... the constant murmurs against her, and her father doing nothing about it, he loved and cared for the doors more than Uzi herself.
She started to doubt about her creation, maybe her classmates were right and she would do nothing but to wait for the day the Murder Drones find out how to enter and kill everyone according to her thoughts.