" Ohky, good"  Saika said and took a sip from her cup.

" I will also resume work from tomorrow"  Arsal drew everyone's attention towards him.

" Yes you should. Lot of work is pending"  Jamshed said with a curt nod.

" Amna, chai pee li ho toh zara kitchen ki taraf bhi aa jayein or bartan dhula dein" Ashlesha said collecting everyone's cups.

" Hum zaroor kara dete, pr humare sar m bhot dard ho raha hai. Kl sari raat maira or sana se baat kar rhi thi toh neend poori nhi hui"  Amna said.

" Arew, mera bacha! Btaya kyu nhi. M tumhare sar me tel laga deti hu"  Sahana said with concern.

" Amnaa jhut kyu bol rhi ho? Tum toh kal raat jaldi so gyi thi. Voh toh m or maira uthe hue the. Tum toh kb ki so gyi thi"  Sana said staring at her.

Kaam se bachne ke bahane hain Sana, jao tum hi madad kra do"  Noor chuckled and moved towards her room with her book.

Iqra started studying at living room only.

Saika and Samina indulged into chopping vegetables and the men's talked about their business related stuff.

Roomi, laid down on the couch and closed her eyes again for a quick nap.

Sahana went to Rasiyat's room for chit chats.

Sana and Ashlesha went towards kitchen.

" Bhabhi! I will do the dishes. You do some other work."

" Oky sana, then I will make the dough for chappaties."

Evening 

Ashlesha was dressing up in her plain kurti and a duppata.

" Begum sahiba, kitthe chali aap?" Arsal said looking at her extremely beautiful wife.

" Evening walk with sana and Roomi. Will you come?"  Ashlesha replied while filling her partition.

" Oh yes, I will ofcourse if you are going then what will I do here" 

Arsal quickly got into his sports shoes, his hairs messily spread over his fourhead. He was wearing a black tee revealing his muscles so nicely.

Ashlesha stared at his through mirror. She gulped looking at this soo hot man in front of her eyes.

She diverted her gaze away from him and descended the stairs.

🌻🌻🌻

Arsal's pov

The sky was covered in a sweet yellow and orange shade with sun settling down bidding bye to the world.

Ashlesha's face glowed under the light sunrays falling on her face. The wind was kissing her cheeks and making her free hair strands dance on her face.

Her payal were creating a melodious sound. It felt like they were accompanying the birds who were singing sitting on the trees.

I could clearly see the sun setting through her dark black eyes which reflected the sun. And trust me I loved how her eyes were displaying the nature for me in her beautiful eyes.