The Kitty that didn't have a Home

There was a little kitty that needed to find a home. It was a little kitty that lived outside without a mommy kitty to protect her. She needed a home so that she could be safe from the dogs and big cats that lived around her.

There was a little girl who wanted a kitty. This little girl had never had a kitty before and was looking for one to take home. She could save the little kitty from the big cats and dogs that live around her home.

The little kitty didn't know about the little girl and the girl didn't know about the little kitty! How are they going to find each other? The little girls mommy of course!

When the little girl's mommy was comming home from work she saw the little kitty walking on the sidewalk. "Oh! what a pretty little kitty!" Said the little girl's mother, "I must get the little things and bring it back home for my little girl!" 

The little girls mother stops the car and gets out to find the kitten, who ran away not knowing who she was. The little kitty didn't know that she was going to find a home. So... off she went to hide under a bush. How on earth is the little girls mother going to get this little kitten out from under this bush? Food of course! So, she went back to her car and got some strawberries! The strawberries that she had just picked up for lunch! She picked out a big pretty one and went to the bush to find the kitten.

The kitten didn't know why she was hiding from this lady with a big pretty strawberry. So she came out to greet her. "Hello!" said the mother of the little girl, "come with me." as she scooped up the baby cat into her arms. "What a soft kitty you are."

The kitty felt happy to have met his lady and was happy to go with her in the car to go to her little girl. While they were driving the little kitten got scared and jumped into the back seat. There she stayed and rode the whole way home nicely. 

When they got home the mother picked up the kitten and her strawberries and went inside. To find the little girl inside playing with her dolls.

And the little girl said, " you got me a kitty!"

"Yes! I got you a little kitty for little you! " said her mother