o n e

"I don't want to get married!" You yelled at your parents who just want you to go away so they can live their last years happily.

"You have to! Look at yourself!!! You're 28, who will get married to you, an old lady like you?" Your dad spoke.

" I'm not old and I don't need anyone, I'm happy with my career and I'm earning well. A lot better than you earn." You spat and went straight to your room.

" I'm not crying. I won't cry. Why will I cry? I'm strong." You mumbled to yourself.

Laying on the bed, unable to sleep,you called the one you needed the most.

Your boyfriend.

🥀

"Shh... quietly come in." You whispered as he came into your room. He softly came in and huffed loudly.

"Finally." He sighed. "I have been climbing three stories for you almost every night, where's my gift?" He sat down.

"What gift?" You sat on his lap facing him. "You know what I want." He pulled your waist.

"Well.... I don't know." You smirked innocently and held his collars. He just smiled and inhaled your neck.

"Baby." He called. You hummed in reply. "I need you." He spoke between his uneven breaths.

You kissed him, grabbing his hair tightly. He picked you up and went to bed. He hovered over you while holding your waist.

"Jimin." You pushed him. "Not now. My mom and dad-" he placed his lips on yours.

"Fine." He tried getting up but you pulled his collar. He fell right on you. You felt warm.

"Cuddle me." You pouted. He pecked your lips and pulled you on him.

🥀

"Deal." Jungkook softly smiled while shaking Mr. Jun's hand. Mr. Jun smiled back as his project was finally accepted by the Jeons.

Lia, his secretary closed the door after Mr. Jun left and went to Jungkook. "Boss." She smiled.

Jungkook hummed while taking his coat off. "We are done with the work today." She said going through the schedule.

"Good. Lia you should go home, it's late...." He checked his watch. "Past midnight.... Take care while you go."

"Boss aren't you dropping me like you always do?" She asked. "I can't today, I'm staying the night here, a lot of work is pending. "

" Oh. Okay boss. I may leave if you permit. " Lia bowed. " Yes. Call me or leave a message when you reach home. "

🥀

You rubbed your eyes and saw no Jimin. You turned the dim light on and gasped. Where did he go?

You checked the washroom but he wasn't there. You sighed. He left. Again.

You checked the time. "1.47 AM." You read it.

"Perfect timing." You smiled. After getting into comfortable clothes you climbed down three stories of your home.

Pulling the hood over your head, you sneakily made your way towards the Midnight Café.

Chilly wind was embracing you, it made you smile. It was the perfect time for some coffee.

"Stop!! Don't!!!" You heard a faint scream. You stopped in your steps. Someone is in danger.

You followed the voice. "Please don't do this!" The voice begged for help and you couldn't just go away.

You started running towards the sound.

🥀

Lia couldn't handle it. On her way home alone for the first time, she was too scared.

She got pulled into a room by someone and the person touched her inappropriately. She cried and begged to stop him but he didn't.

You reached the place she was there but you couldn't see them. You scanned the place to find any clue.

"Please...... Stop ......" Lia heavily breathed. She was out of energy.

You saw exactly where the voice came from. But there was a wall. You didn't see any way in.

You tried to touch the wall, it fell down like a piece of paper. There wasn't any wall here, it was just at illusion.

⭐⭐⭐