Oneshot

In the bustling urban setting, at night, Vara returned home after work at the supermarket. She walked past an unfamiliar man who discreetly placed a letter in her pocket. Upon arriving home, while changing clothes, Vara accidentally dropped the letter from her pocket. Perplexed, she opened it, only to find it was a map pinpointing a chest hidden in the outskirts' forest named The Dark Forest. The forest, unkempt and eerie with dry trees, seemed daunting. In Vara's mind, the chest likely held treasures hidden for years. She quickly grabbed her cellphone, seeking information about the forest she was about to venture into. Subsequently, Vara took leave from work the next day and packed her belongings to set out in search of the chest.

The following day, Vara hastily gathered her packed items and departed before dawn. She booked a taxi to drop her near the forest marked on the map. Upon reaching the forest, Vara initially felt intimidated as it appeared darker than expected, but luckily, she had brought more than one flashlight. Vara began her journey into the forest, hoping to find the location indicated on the map. Despite facing many dangerous challenges, Vara's spirit remained undeterred.

Long story short, Vara reached the point marked on the map, yet she saw no house or cave nearby. She tried to locate the designated spot but accidentally fell into a hole, leading her to the map's destination. Upon falling, Vara found herself in an underground cave illuminated by an enchanting glow. To her surprise, the map changed, revealing a new path for Vara to follow. With no way out, Vara had to rely on the map's guidance, accompanied by the guiding lights.

Vara eventually reached the indicated chest. Being cautious, she had prepared a knife for self-defense before unlocking the chest. Suddenly, a spirit emerged from the chest, exclaiming,

"Finally, I am free! I've been imprisoned in this old musty chest for so long."

The spirit, appearing as a woman surrounded by thick purple smoke, then glanced at Vara and smiled.

"Oh, dear little helpless woman, thank you for releasing me from this confinement. What is your name? I shall grant your wishes," said the spirit.

"I am Vara, and it seems you were not taught manners when you were young. I saved you, yet you address me in such a manner, old woman,"

Vara retorted, feeling insulted. The spirit, offended by the mockery, grew furious and attempted to kill Vara. Armed with her knife, Vara tried to evade and counter-attack the spirit. Utilizing the magic lights in the cave, Vara managed to fight back.

The battle grew fiercer, with the spirit's magic causing chaos in the place. Vara, determined not to lose, exerted all her strength to defeat the spirit. Eventually, Vara devised a plan to lure the spirit closer to the chest and attempt to return it inside. The plan succeeded, and infuriated, Vara said, "Never come out again, unless you have learned manners and etiquette."

Now, Vara had to figure out how to leave the place. She found the map she had placed in her bag earlier, tore it, and instantly found herself outside the place. Vara realized she had to return home as it was getting dark.