««« under the panake tree - sokeefe »»»

SOPHIE FOSTER lay on her bed, awaiting any type of fun. Perhaps a game of base quest with her friends, or a hangout session with dex, baking with her mom, or even just hanging out with Keefe as he attempted to teach her guitar — which she absolutely sucked at and was probably a lost cause. Hell, she'd be happy to even get a makeover from Biana, she was so bored.

"Miss Foster, is there anything you'd like to do today?" A familiar squeaky voice asked softly, yet unexpectedly, after the long period of silence. Sophie jumped at the sudden sound. Sandor raised an eyebrow at her as she sat up in bed.

"No... Well.. I might invite someone over later, but I'm not sure, I'm bored," She whined, holding her head as blood rushed to it from sitting up too fast.

Edaline peeped her head through the doorway, a gentle smile and wrinkled eyes coating her delicate face. "Hey Soph," She sat down next to Sophie, the weight shifting on her bed from Sophie's side to Edalines. "I brought you some mallowmelt," She snapped, the sweet-treat sitting on her bed with a quiet pop.

"Thanks, mom." Sophie muttered tiredly, tucking back her hair and reaching for a slice of the gooey goodness before her.

"Bored?" Edaline asked, moving a hand to Sophie's shoulder.

"Very," Sophie answered, looking up at her mother.

"Why don't you call a friend over? Keefe maybe?" Edaline suggested, picking up Sophie's imparter from where it rested on her bedside table and hanging it to her before Grady interrupted them.

"That boy?" He asked jokingly, "What's up, kid?" He smiled, he was covered from head to toe in dinosaur feathers.

Edaline sighed as she saw the mess Grady was dragging in, "It's a bit of a boring day, I suppose." She answered for Sophie.

"Yeah," Sophie nodded in response, sighing. "I think I'll call someone over," Sophie announced after a moment of comfortable silence.

"Okay, Love you," Edaline stood up, kissing Sophie's forehead gently as she stood up to go, and Grady ruffled her hair before leaving,

Sophie stared at the small black box on her bed.

She picked it up, staring for a moment before talking.

— — —

Within seconds the call was answered by a particularly handsome blonde boy with ice blue eyes Sophie'd learned to swim in.

"Hey Foster!" Keefe smiled.

"Hey," She smiled, wrapping her arms around him. She didn't realize how much she needed a hug.

— — —

The two sat underneath the panakes tree, enjoying eachothers presence, as Keefe tuned his guitar.

Sophie had never really taken in how handsome keefe really was. He was so sweet, and always able to make her laugh, and she admired that... More than anyone could ever know...

"Ok Foster, come here," Keefe said, grabbing her arm. Sophie blushed a pink color and tried to hid it with her hair.

The friends talked for a bit before Keefe said something and Sophie, with a strange boost of confidence, wrapped her arms around his neck.

Keefe stared at her, shocked, before his sly smirk returned once again.

Keefe leaned in and it was done.

Their first kiss....

Underneath the Panakes Tree....

— — —