"Morning everyone," Rebekah said handing out flyers as her fellow classmates greeted her. Elena sighed rolling her eyes as Salem sunk into her seat.

"And just like that I'm no longer feeling sentimental," Elena said.

"So I'm throwing a little anti-curfew party at my new house. It starts at fifth period and goes to whenever, spread the word. You're welcomed to join Elena if you'd like to bury the hatchet," Rebekah said, placing a flyer on her desk.

"That's a pretty enormous hatchet," Elena said back, looking at the flyer.

"Well I'm feeling generous of spirit,".

"New house huh, did your brother finally kick you out?" Elena asked.

"He didn't kick me out, I left,".

"So you left the only person on Earth that actually likes you?"Elena questioned and sadness washed over Rebekah but she recovered quickly.

"Well your boyfriend liked me once. Actually a lot more than once,".

"Why are you still in town, Rebekah? Don't you have anywhere else to go?" Stefan chimed in.

"Well history's my favorite class. Actually where is Mr.Saltzman...oh that's right I killed him" Rebekah said making Elena throw her pencil at the blonde but she caught it, throwing it into Elena's shoulder. Elena yanked it out, storming out of the class with Stefan in tow.

"Do you always have to be a bitch?" Salem asked making Rebekah laugh.

"We'll look who's gotten all confident. You brainwash my brother and think you can just say and do as you please," Rebekah said making Salem roll her eyes.

"Brainwashed Klaus? Everything he does with me is willing and he quite likes it," Salem said making Rebekah clench the corner of Elena's desk, the wood snapping under her fingertips.

Rebekah despised Salem, Klaus had lost all sense of reality because of her. Rebekah wanted to rip her throat out knowing that her brother would choose the wretched girl over her.

"Your days are numbered," Rebekah warned as the bell rang.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Salem stands at the front of the Lockwood manor as Tyler invites her in. She spots several hybrids standing around and she apologizes to him.

"Is he here?"she asked and Tyler nodded pointing toward the hall near the study.

Salem tapped Klaus on the back making him turn around, his eyes immediately went to the bandaid on her wrist and he lifted up to his face, smelling her blood.

"What happened?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Just a cut," she lied but he could hear the skip of her heartbeat before he ripped the bandage off to reveal to puncture wounds.

"Who did this?" He asked, biting his wrist.

"Nobody, I'm fine," she said hesitantly drinking from his wrist to heal the wound.

"Elena's feeding on you isn't she?" He asked making her sigh.

"She needed to feed from the vein, it was no problem," she assured making him shake his head.

"No more, first it's your blood then it's your life. You'll stop or I'll make her," he said kissing her palm.

"Okay, and your sister is causing trouble at school," Salem informed him making him sigh.

"Stay away from her, I don't trust her around you," he said which he had nothing to worry about because Salem had no interest in being anywhere near the deluded girl.

She almost went to her party with Stefan and Elena but Rebekah's hatred ran so deep for her that she thought it best to stay with the one person who could actually protect her from her.

Klaus started to walk into the study and Salem followed him, stopping as they saw a girl holding a picture frame.

"You're a new face," Klaus said making the girl set down the photo to look at them. She looked eerily familiar, Salem was trying to figure it out.

"And I take it from your accent, you're an old one,Klaus," the girl said as the couple stepped closer toward her.

"My reputation precedes me, hopefully not all bad," he said.

"A little bad, mostly repulsive. And you must be Salem, his pet werewolf," the girl said instantly offending Salem. She didn't like this girl one bit.

"His girlfriend, it's not your fault you're so small minded that you believe everything you hear," Salem said making Klaus grab her hand to calm her down.

"So you're a friend of Tyler's...that's strange he's never mentioned you," Klaus said listening to Tyler and Caroline talk by the front door.

Klaus smiled as he heard Tyler convincing Caroline to leave, "And I think I know why,".

Salem laughed, breaking the silence. There was no way Tyler was cheating or had cheated on Caroline with this girl. Sure the girl was pretty but Tyler was crazy for Caroline.

"You're joking right," Salem said but the girl paid no mind as she started making her way out the back door. Salem followed her while Tyler came in to speak with Klaus.

"Do you usually stray this far from your master?" The girl asked making Salem push her to the ground.

Salems eyes widened at the sudden impulse and was suddenly pushed off the girl and thrown on her back with the girl on top of her.

The girl flashed her yellow eyes at Salem and Salem did the same shoving the girl off of her.

"Are you always this much of a bitch?" Salem asked and the girl laughed.

"Tyler said you were sweet but confused, I think he's got it all wrong," the girl said making Salem shove the girl by the shoulders. The girl stumbled back and then body slammed Salem to the ground.

"The names Hayley by the way, get use to it since we'll be seeing a lot of eachother," the girl said before walking off toward the woods.

"You okay?" klaus asked approaching her, lifting her back onto her feet.

"I don't like her," she huffed, wiping the dirt off of her and Klaus laughed making her glare up at him. She felt rage at every word the girl had said.

Klaus kissed her forehead and her eyes went blank, remembering seeing Hayley in a dream, she was with Klaus and a little girl.

"Hope" Salem whispered, the word and Klaus furrowed his brows, placing his palm on the small of her back and guiding her back to the house.

"Hope is coming,".