Chapter 13

(Y/n) P.O.V

"That's right! Just give me a second." Hiro called, running off to another part of the lab.

"You know, your hair is lovely." Honey Lemon complimented. I stiffened at her remark.

"Is that all you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked. Honey looked slightly taken back.

"No, I was just saying that whoever braided it has done a good job." She said. I relaxed slightly.

"Oh that's Abigail." I Explained.

'Who is she?" Wasabi asked. I mentally face palmed.

"Older sister." I explained. That is what my father said to call her right? Older sister? I can't quite remember.

"Cool!" Wasabi said.

Hiro came back before another question about my hair could be brought up. Behind him, was a white blob that looked like a pillow? I immediately screamed in terror and hid behind Honey Lemon. "Is it going to eat me?!" I squeaked in fear.

"Relax... it can sense fear." Gogo said, earning a sceptical look from Honey Lemon.

'OH! I wasn't scared!... I just didn't know what it was!" I said, trying to act tough.

Hiro stepped to the side and brought me closer to the thing. "(Y/n), this is Baymax, my brother invented him to help the sick and injured." He introduced.

I smiled and waved shyly. "It's nice to meet you Baymax." I said.

"Hello (y/n)! It is nice to meet you to! Would you like me to scan you?" He asked. I frowned in confusion.

"What exactly do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, Baymax can scan you to make sure you are healthy." Fred explained.

"Oh... I guess if you want." I offered. Baymax looked at me for a few seconds.

"Scan complete, you are in perfect condition, however, there seems to be a foreign substance in your bloodstream, it is circulating through your scalp's pores and throughout the roots of your hair." He said. I looked wide eyed at the robot.

"It seems that these substances can rapidly heal-"

"That's enough Baymax." I said sternly. I tried to laugh. "That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! Are you sure he isn't broken or something?" I asked, trying to wave off the fact that this robot just released my secret out in a complicated way.

"What was that all about?" Wasabi asked.

"I don't know... I will take a look at him later, you okay buddy?" Hiro asked. Baymax didn't seem to hear Hiro and continued to talk.

"I also found the substance used on Hiro's head after he was hurt from those bullies and left (Y/n)'s lab." Baymax said. Everyone turned to face me.

"Ha ha can you hear this robot? Your brother must have programmed with a good sense of humour!" I said.

'We aren't laughing..." GoGo said.

"Not helping..." I muttered.

"Can you explain what's going on with Baymax and what he is meaning?" Wasabi asked.

"Well, I don't know what he is saying... I know robotics and all but I am not a major with it." I lied.

"Okay, what is with the lies? Your lab is in the robotics major side of the campus." Hiro pointed out. I swallowed.

"Uh that's true but so far my current studies is on developing a formula." I said, trying to make up a project.

"That does what?" GoGo asked.

"Uh..." I said, looking around the room until I spotted Fred's comic in his hand. "It can transform living organisms! Into uh... different organisms?" I said.

"So like a human turning into a fire-breathing dragon at will?" Fred asked.

"Sort of, there are a few rules though, it has to be a real creature and you need a formula to turn you back, it isn't an on and off kind of thing." I said, who knew I was good at lying.

"Hear that guys?! It so is possible!" Fred screamed.

"Fred, calm down-" Honey Lemon got interrupted by Fred running around the lab like a mad man. While everyone tried to get him to contain his excitement, I took Baymax into my lab.

"Baymax, do you know about my powers?" I asked.

"Affirmative, I said it in a complicated way so they wouldn't understand." He said.

"So, you tried to protect me?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"It is my job to protect my patients." He replied.

"Thanks." I said.

"It's okay, would you like me to tell the gang about your hair?" He offered. I bit my lower lip.

"If you don't mind, I actually would prefer if you kept this a secret." I said.

"That's okay, I keep secrets for Hiro and the gang to." He said, waddling out of the room.

Once he left, my mind pondered over two things.

One, what was Hiro's secret? And two, I finally have a friend who knows my secret but won't tell anyone, I think this is the best day of my life!

Not to forget, I also have four more friends thanks to Hiro.