Chapter 1

3rd Person P.O.V

It was a warm summer night. The trees were moving softly between the breeze and everything was perfect, almost. As the last of the sun was setting, a drop of golden energy fell like a raindrop, landing into a lake. The lake became infected with this drop of liquid and soon it came to be known as the golden lake

No one dared to touch the golden waters in fear of what would happen, eventually as the centuries passed on, people forgot about the lake and it soon became a myth. However, the lake was old and had begun to dry up.

A famous scientist by the name of Robert Callahan stumbled across the lake and took a sample to study. Many weeks went by before he finally realised the liquids true power, it could heal sick and injured people. Of course, Robert wanted to mass produce the chemical but had no way of doing so.

He foolishly left the test tube full of golden liquid unattended to grab some paper to record results when his 4 month old daughter came crawling into the lab.

Her name was (Y/n) and she was the most precious thing Robert had left. After his wife had died from cancer, (Y/n) was left with him. Unfortunately for (Y/n), her mother passed on her cancer to (y/n) who was surprisingly not affected by it too much. She fully recovered luckily and continued on to live.

(Y/n) crawled by the table of which the chemicals where resting in their test tubes on. Clumsily bumping into the table leg, causing it to shake and make the tubes topple over. (Y/n) sat looking up at the table when she heard the glass crash, the golden liquid spread throughout the table and trickled off the side.

(Y/n) opened her mouth in wonder to see the golden liquid fall. Drop by drop it splattered onto the ground until one slipped into her mouth. She swallowed it, not taking in account of what had happened.

Her father came back just in time to see his daughter swallow the liquid and fall fast asleep. He began to panic and see if she was okay, only to see that (Y/n) had changed. Her hair was shining a bright golden colour. He picked up his daughter and ran his fingers through her now golden locks.

A/N
Okay I hope you enjoy this story, I won't say much to here but thanks for reading!