Saved

You found a new land to live in. In a dark old forest next to a castle. You didn't know how long you had ran. How far you had traveled but over the days you had been running, you had never stopped. Not once, not for a break or breath. You were always on the move but here you sensed protection. These woods were crazy, horses with horns on them traveled throughout here. You hadn't attacked one yet obviously. You did t know what danger it could be. Even if it did look innocent. Whilst you ran in this dark forest, you found a cave. It looked like the one you and Alaena had stayed in. Called home. You knock down some trees with your strength of your Indoraptor form and used your claws to rip it into pieces. Transforming into human form you started up the camp by making fire which after a couple attempts you succeeded. It was bright and warm. Something you haven't felt in a while. The way the breeze danced on your neck, traced it down your spine. It reminded you of her. You had left her body behind, needing to escape and fast. No grave was dug for her, seen as this is where you would be living for the foreseeable future you made on. You got some wood and put it into the ground and carved the words.

R.I.P
Alaena
"Beauty and a Beast"

Oh how those words broke your heart. Thats what she was like a beautiful goddess but she was also deadly and merciless with her prey. Always stalking and torturing it mentally and physically before going for the kill. Oh how once you had everything, now you have nothing. Yet how did they find you. If they found you last time they could do the same thing again but how did they do it. That's the question. Your answer however would come again in the shape of a Carnotaurus. This beast wore a big black shock collar that looked to have a speaker on. The speaker was turned on and you stood up and turned to the Carnotaurus in human form.

Tyvexus: you really fought you could get away. Master may not care but I do!

The Carnotaurus got shocked and started to become agressive and rushed towards you. You rolled out the way and transformed into the Indoraptor, roaring to try to make it bow to dominance. It didn't kneel and instead rammed into you, pushing you into a tree. It started biting you, you ramm back into it and start clawing at its face. You move your head underneath it and flip it onto its back. Placing your foot on its stomach, you bite into its neck underneath the collar and crush it inbetween your jaws. The Carnotaurus was dead. Yet something flew out of the collar and stabbed your neck. It was in a shape of a dart. Green liquid could been seen entering your system. Making you tense, your body getting weaker. Your sight going black. Your mind, asleep.

Hagrid Pov

Whilst you had called your roar of dominace, Hagrid was trying to sleep. Yet your roar was knew to him and he needed to know what beast he has heard. So he got changed quickly and grabbed his crossbow and lantern. Fang also got up off the floor and went with Hagrid. Leaving the safety of their home, they wandered into the Dark Forest. They went through the trees, passing every meter with caution. Hagrid's crossbow always at the ready. Hagrid move closer to the sounds of a fight to a creature, one with black scales fall to the ground unconscious. He sees the other is dead. He realizes the corpse on the floor is a dinosaur, something muggles like. The Carnotaurus. Yet the other one looked like nothing he'd ever layed eyes on before. Fang stayed by the tree as he sees the shock collar on the Carnotaurus neck. He then looks to the unknown beast and sees the poison laced dart. Acting on instinct he quickly rushes out the Dark Forest and onto the grounds of Hogwarts. It was a peaceful night in Hogwarts so no one was around which made this easy for Hagrid to get to Dumbledore. Hagrid rushed up Dumbledore's steps and into the office. Dumbledore sees his friend's troubled look.

Hagrid: there's something you need to take a look at and get a teacher to get some poison antidote and fast.

Dumbledore complied with his friend's wishes as this situation seems dear. He rushes with Hagrid down the stairs into the corridors and out the school. Mrs McGonagall comes rushing with the antidote as well. The trio make their way into the Forbidden Forest and to the beast on the floor.

McGonagall: what is that?

Hagrid: I've neve seen anything like it Dumbledore. What could it be?

Dumbledore: whatever it is, it needs saving. McGonagall.

McGonagall: yes Dumbledore.

McGonagall moved and made the creature drink the antidote. The creature's breathing returned to normal. It was slowly gaining consciousness. The teachers stepped back. The creature got up and went on it's legs to tower over them. It gave them a sniff and had a look of curiosity. The creature nodded its head. Understanding it had been saved by these strangers.

Dumbledore: i am Albus Dumbledore. What may you be?

Tge creature gave a little grunt and went down on all fours. Moving ever so slowly closer. Letting them pet it. After a bit the beast moved backwards and went into the caves. Growling them a good night. The teachers looked at eachother in shock of what had just happened.

That is the end for in this chapter. Thanks for reading everything. Goodnight.