Our breathing is heavy, and if either of us move our lips will be touching. But I cant help but feel like hes challenging me, like this is some sort of.....game?

"What are you waiting for?" He asks, his fingers running circles on my waist. I rest my forehead on his, not letting go of his neck.

"Me? Im just waiting on you" I grin, glancing up at him for a moment before looking away.

"Well I'm waiting on you" He replies, hands now gripping onto me tighter. I take a second to think about what to do next, give in or play the game.

Kiss him or leave him waiting.....

I pull away, making sure to linger my hands on his chest as I walk off. "Well I guess you're just gonna have to keep waiting then—the shops are gonna shut soon we better get going"

I begin to walk away, hearing his footsteps follow behind me. I smile lowly, knowing ive successfully pissed him off, which I find extremely amusing.

For what feels like the millionth time today im caught by surprise, only this time I really don't get a second to think before harrys lips are crashing onto mine.

He holds me as tight as ever, as if his life depends on this kiss. I smile into it, beaming even harder once I notice hes smiling too.

But it doesn't last long before he's pulling back, shaking his head and pushing me away from him. "I dont find you funny" He complains, only causing me to let out a laugh.

"I do"

"Clearly" I can hear the eyeroll even from behind me, but his attitude doesnt last very long before hes reaching for my hand and grabbing my keys before I can.

"Oh wow....A true gentleman" I say, sarcastically, stepping outside as I begin to watch as he tries his hardest to find which key belongs to my front door. He turns his body away from me, hiding the fact hes very clearly struggling. I let him do his thing, wondering if he remembers what I told him separates all of my keys.

"Its the one with—"

"—With the pink sticker, yes" He finishes my sentence before I can, making me smile. He did remember.

"You have so many of these I can't even fucking find the pink sticker" He huffs, squeezing my hand once before dropping it to make it easier for himself to find.

I just stand there, my hands crossed as he finally gets the right one. "There we go" He turns back to look at me, a cheesy grin on his lips.

He doesn't waste another second before grabbing my hand again, tossing the heavy bulk of my keys in his other hand.

"I should probably give you my spare, yknow....make it easier to get in"

"Does that mean I can come over whenever I want?" He questions, still throwing my keys up and down.

I nudge into his side, feeling his hand interlocked with mine cling on tighter "You already do that." I joke.

"But yes, it means you can come over whenever you want and....it means I dont need to worry about having my doors unlocked" I say truthfully, knowing how on edge I feel usually with the doors left unlocked.