“I am sorry!”

A girl with glasses had ran past me. She stopped as I fell down. The sleepiness in my eyes vanished and I felt a pain arising.

Ouch. It hurts.

“Oh you are Aki. I am sorry.”

“Lana?”

“Well I was searching for you. I didn't expected to bump into you like this. Sorry.”

“Ah it's fine.”

She extended her hand. I got on my feet by myself. I am not sleepy now.

“You were searching for me?”

“Yes. Actually there is something I want to discuss with you.”

Discuss with me? I wonder what it is.

__________________________

Lana took a spot on cafeteria. We had took our lunch set on the table. Our Pokemons were having lunch too. Lana had three Pokemons to be exact. Mandibuzz, Froslass and Ampharos. They joined Sprigatito and Rufflet.

“You caught Rufflet?”

“Yeah he's the same one from that day.”

“Oh that's cool.”

I proceeded to eat my lunch.

“Bon appetite.”

As we began our lunch, Lana spoke.

“Well let me jump on the main topic. You have joined the League club right?”

“Yes how do you know?”

“I am one of the members of League club. I used to be the member of the student council. But my current ranking are out of top 20. I am ranked 24.”

“Oh well you are pretty strong.”

“Hmm I know that right? I am the classmate of the current student council president Alisa. I consider her as my best friend.”

That name Alisa she said? I don't particularly remember anyone with that name.

“Alisa is very worried about the student council. There is some conflict between the current student council members.”

“Are you talking about Han and Ananya?”

“Yes. Alisa is worried about these two in particular.”

“Why is she concerned about them?”

“I don't know exact reasons but Alisa said that the two are had some bet.”

“Bet?”

“I don't know what bet they had. She asked me to warn you about Ananya. She is too ambitious for becoming the president. On the other hand, Han is unknown of what Ananya is trying to do.”

That must concern the president.

“So she wants your help.”

Pokemon Genius जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें