Mismatch

Cherri, Angel, Husk and Chaz walk through the forests of hell. Angel holds Husk close to him tyring to keep him away from Chaz but Chaz keeps walking close to them clearly trying to get on Angels nerves. Husk is oblivious and is just enjoying being close to Angel. They end up walking to a forked path.

Angel: *looks at the two paths* "okay Cherri which way is this *super big fun plan'?"

Cherri: *looks at the two paths* "fuck I forgot which way it is"

Chaz: *smirks * "we can split up? Me and Husk will go left and Cherri and the other one can go right" *pulls Husk by his arm towards him*

Angel: *pulls Husk back toward him* "no me and Husk can go left"

*Chaz and Angel keep pulling Husk back and forth and Husk tries to speak but they both ignore him until he shouts*

Husk:  "SHUT UP" *Husk hisses and everyone goes quiet* "I've had enough of the both of ya." *Husk rolls his eyes and looks at Cherri* "fuck it me and Cherri will go left" *he looks at Angel and Chaz* "and you two will go right"

*Angel and Chaz go to protest but Cherri interrupts*

Cherri: *chuckles* "okay that would be great to get to know my best buddies boyfriend" *Cherri nudges Angel's arm and whispers to him* "this would also be the perfect opportunity to kill Husk's ex..... Or just give him nice shouting at to put him in place if ya wanna be boring"

Chaz: *smirks* "y'know what? Husk as always you're right that would be for the best. I am so sorry for acting like a child." *he smirks clearly trying to stay on Husk's good side and trying to get under Angels skin* "my deepest apologies"

*Husk nods at Chaz and looks at Angel*

Angel: *sighs clearly frustrated* "fine I'll go with Chaz....."

Husk: *hugs Angel* "just try not to kill each other. You are my boyfriend and he's my friend. Atleast try to tolerate each other..... Okay?"

*they both nod and Husk and Cherri start walking toward the left path*

Cherri: *turns to Angel and Chaz* "if you find a big lake call me" *then goes back to walking with Husk to the left side*

*Chaz kicks the back of Angels leg so he nearly falls before he starts walking to the right path not bothering to wait for Angel*

(creators note: sorry this is short still getting back into writing. So far my exams have been good and I still have plenty left but I am in a writing mood today apparently so I'm choosing this over revising)