1- Prologue

I was walking through the hallway until I was pushed to the floor. 

"Hey nerd watch were your going" said a very high pitch voice. I lookd up and see Samantha and her friends or should I say minions. 

"Uhh I-I didn't mean to bump into you Samantha." I stutterd.  "Yeah right. If you bump into me one more time you'll regret it." I nod my head. She left with her minions following her probably to make someones life as miserable as mine. 

I got up from the floor and went straight to the cafeteria to met my friends. They are what you call true friends not like Samantha's friends. The first time I moved I was shy and didn't talk to anyone. I was sure I was going to be a loner, but that all changed when I met April. 

(FLASHBACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR)   

  I was walking in the hall when some girls that were wearing short skirts, tight tank tops that are 2 size smaller, and wereing 6 inch high heels come walking up to me.

  "Well well well of it isn't a new student and a nerdy one to. I think I'll call you nerdy" I look up at the girl that was supposed to be the leader.  "Like what are you wearing they hideous" she and her minions laugh. 

"Hey leave her alone Samantha " a girl that came out of nowhere said. "Go back to your freaking boyfriend and leave her alone" damn this girl is not afraid to say anything. 

"Oh April how are you doing?" Samantha said. "Don't how are you doing to me. Just leave " April says  "Fine " Samantha leaves with her friends following her. 

"Hi I'm April nice to meet you." So April is her name. I like it.  "I'm Jennif- I mean Jenny" Darn I almost said Jennifer I got to be careful. 

"come on I'll introduce you to my friends.  We walk until we get to the cafeteria and she leads me to a table with 2 girls and 4 boy's. 

"Hey guys this is Jenny she's new " I look around and everyone greats me with a hello or hi.  "This is Crystal and Lauren" she points at the two girls. Crystals had brown hair with blue eyes and was tall. Lauren had red hair with brown eye's and was short. 

"This is Chase, Taylor, Nick, and Andrew. She point to the four boys. Chase had reddish brownish hair and hazel eyes. Taylor looked just like him, but had green eyes. There twins cool! Nick had brown hair and brown eyes. Andrew he had soft silky blond hair and beautiful blue eyes.  Andrew was just so so beautiful. I think I am getting a crush on him. 

I snap out of it and sit between April and Andrew.  From that day I knew they we're going to be my friends especially April.    

::::::::::::::::::::::: 

Just finished the first chapter. Please go read my other book 'One Month With Them ' I appreciate it.  Thanks for reading!  Vote  Comment