Being There for y/n

While y/n was walking home, she was hearing footsteps from behind her as she hears them getting closer and closer, then y/n turned around to see who was following her. And it was a strange creepy man who had a blade in his hand, then he went on top of her and suddenly started to attack her with it, and he starts to cut her face up a bit and she screamed really loudly for someone to hear. Suddenly Slim started to hear a woman screaming bloody murder, and he jumped straight up on top of a library building to see who was screaming.

Then Slim realized that the screaming woman was y/n, and he started to get really pissed off when that man was attacking her, so he jumped down behind him then grabbed him and he threw him off of her as he landed on the pavement. Then the man tried to get up but his leg was now messed up and he looked at the tall klown, and he was terrified of him, and Slim starts to growl at the man out of rage. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU HURT HER YOU SON OF A BITCH?!" Slim said as he grabbed him by the neck and he starts to squeeze it really tight, then y/n had one eye open and she sees Slim just strangling the man then she hears a really nasty sound, then Slim drops the man who is now dead on the ground.

And when he turned to look at her, he looked at her face with deep cuts and blood all over, and she looked at him with one eye. "S-Slim?" Said y/n as he starts to pick her up in his arms and tells her to hold on too him, and she held onto him tightly then he jumped up, and he jumped back down next to the circus tent spaceship and went in without anybody seeing them. As Slim went into his bedroom, he had y/n sit on the bed and he shuts the door and locked it, and he takes her to his bathroom and she starts to undress her as he blushes and tries not to look at her body.

And he starts a bath for her and he starts to wash her face first then he stitched up her wounds, then he bandages up her cuts, and she looks up at him and she gives him a hug. "Thank you so much!" Said y/n as she tries not to cry too hard since her other eye got cut as well, "you're welcome dear, I'll let you wash yourself and let me know if you need any help okay?" Slim said as he was about to get up and walk out the bathroom, "Slim, wait!" She said as he looked back at her, "yes y/n?" Said Slim as he looked at her once again, and out of nowhere, y/n suddenly grabbed him by his pink neck ruffle on his suit and starts to kiss his big lips, and Slim starts to blush then he kissed her back as they both start blushing.

Author's Note:
Hey guys!, I hope you liked this chapter! 😁🙂 So you guys better buckle up, cuz there's gonna be some smutty smut in the next chapter so don't give your hopes up, I'll work on it! 😉❤️
I hope you guys have a good night! 😊❤️💕