Meeting Slim

On the night of the invasion in crescent cove, a really tall klown named Slim walked around in the empty streets trying to find anymore humans to kill, and looked in the alley and saw a woman who was walking in the alley. And Slim was about to pull his cotton candy ray gun out but he stopped as she looked at him, he was 4 feet away from her and he blushes from her beauty so different, natural and unique. She blushes a bit as she smiles to see a really huge and tall klown just looking at her, "oh, hi!"

She said as she came up to him, "well hello there doll!" Slim said to her as she starts to blush from what he said, "thank you, you look really cool!" The woman said as he he blushes a bit, "why, thank you so much Mrs..." "My name is y/n!" She said as y/n introduced herself to him, "I like your name, I'm Slim!" (Hi, my name is, what? My name is, who? My name is *record scratch* Slim Shady, I'm sorry I just had to do that! That was so fucking stupid! 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

"I like your name too!" She said as Slim was a bit confused about something, "how come your not scared of me? And not running away from me?" Slim asked y/n about why this human wasn't afraid of him, "I'm not afraid of klowns!" Then Slim looks at her, "your not afraid of me?" Then y/n looked at him with a smile on her face, "nope, why whould I be scared of someone who is so nice to me!" Slim really liked about what y/n said about him.

"Anyways I better head home, I have stuff to do tomorrow!" Said y/n as she waved goodbye to the klown as she heads home, "alright, I'll see you around doll!" And y/n looked back at him one more time and blushes, then she starts to walk home, Slim started to blush as she walked away, "oh what the fuck is wrong with me?" Slim said as he knows that he likes that human woman, and he didn't want to kill her but he did let her live, then Slim went to walk for a little bit before he goes back to the circus tent spaceship, while Slim was walking, all he could think about was that women y/n.

Author's Note:
Hi, I hope you liked this chapter for Slim! 😀☺️❤️ But don't worry, there'll be more chapters for him! 😁😁😁
I hope you have a good weekend, stay safe and stay awesome, I love y'all! 🤗❤️