First day of new session in school 🪐

"Wahhh" I yawned and did my morning stretch. "Mmm GM to myself...oh! Today's my first day of school and it's"..I looked at the time and it's already 6:45 a.m.?! "Shit!! I'm late nooo" I ran to my bathroom and brushed my teeth...after taking shower and getting ready I came out of my room downstairs. I saw my mum making serving breakfast to my father. "Mum!" I shouted making my parents look at me.."oh u awake now? Uk what the time is?" My mum said to me with a done face. This made me look at the wall clock again..my eyes got widen seeing the time and I double checked it on my wrist watch.."OH DAMN ITS- SHIT ITS ALREADY 7 AM?!-" I ran to dining table, took my chair out and sat on it. I started to eat my food like I was hungry from last one week.."when uk u have school u should wake early iris now eat in a calm manner or the food will get stuck in your throat" my dad said to me while I looked at him with my mouth filled with fruit salad and said "do u think I even have time to drink water now and you're telling me to eat in a calm manner pa!" "Ok ok I'll drop you to the bus stand in the car now eat" my dad said to me and I again started to eat..sood I finished it I kept my plate in sink and ran upstairs to take my bag while dad was waiting for me in the car. I checked myself in the mirror for the last time and than I ran downstairs to the car knowing it was already 7:10 a.m. and damn my school starts at 7:30 a.m. I sat in car in passenger seat.. "ok dad let's go" I said and I was dropped on the bus stand in few mins.. I came out of the car "ok enjoy sweetheart" my dad said.. I waved at him and he went to home.. I again looked at time..after a min my bus also came..oh btw I forgot to introduce myself so hii I'm Iris Bain and I'm 16 yo and an introvert. This is my first day of school I mean new session after COVID 19 and this is my 2nd year of highschool..yea I'm quit excited but nervous at the same time. Well let's continue the story now you'll know more about me in the upcoming parts! The bus stops and I saw my bestie Eva stepping in the bus, yea she's an extrovert..she was looking for me. She smiled at me as soon as she saw me sitting on the window seat looking and smiling at her. I waved at her and she waved at me back and in a sec she was now sitting beside me.."so how was your vacation??" She asked me as I replied"hmm yea quit good..how about you?". "Same here..watching tv, sleeping and eating whole day" she said as we giggle.. in no time it was 7:25 a.m. and we reached school too.. now we were walking in the class on our way to classrooms "oh wait I forgot to ask..what's your section girl??" I asked asked. "Oh I've got 'E' how about you?" She said as My smile faded after listening what she said.."No..DONT TELL ME!" She gasped and said to me with a small little scream. "Yea..I've got 'A'!" I said and Eva replied with "fuck no..".. "hmm okay than let's meet in cafeteria in break dw the break time is enough for us to meet girli" I said and she replied"mm ok let's go to our classes". We said bye to eachother and went to our classes..I steeped in my class and sat to last 4th bench left corner seat in near window and put my ear phone to listen some music till our class teacher comes.. I didn't noticed that a boy came and sat on the seat beside me. As teacher arrives that boy shooked me and said to remove the earphones as teacher came.. I kept my phone and earphones in desk and stood up to wish her.
The teacher said "Good morning class! I'm your this year class teacher and my name is Mrs. Marian Taotoa and I'll be teaching you all science now please take your seats children"
We took out seats and as I turned my i gasped in shock and said "LUCAS!?" He just smiled at me and said "hehe hey guess we've got same class lol" I also giggle with him..
Lucas..he is my childhood frnd. We studied in same class for many years befor the pandemic and we were quit close frnds and he was my good frnd too!...
Back to story again~
"I didn't even expected to be in same class as u" I said as he replied.."but I expected" as he giggle..."wha-" I was out of my words "ok ok let's focus..let's f-focus" I shutterd cause I was feeling embraced for just no reason-
Afterwards somehow 2 periods were also spent by me. It was 3rd period goin' on..last few minutes were left for break..
"Okok calm down iris only 2 mins more than u can meett yourrr soulmateee!!!" I thought in mind but my facial expressions were enough to tell Lucas what I was thinking and he just giggle at my actions that I didn't noticed much but I knew that he just LAUGHED AT ME!

*Bell rang!

I heard the bell..BELL OF 1ST BREAK!! YAY NOW I CAN MEET EVA!!
I started to keep my things in desk and some in my bag.. I made my way to cafeteria. As I reached there I didn't found her so I decided to wait for her on one table. After few seconds I saw her and I waved her..soon she noticed me and came to the table where I was sitting.. "hey gurll!!" She did her Lil scream and hugged me. "Comon we weren't away for that long dude" I said and we broke the hug. "U rly don't understand my love for u" she said and did her fake cry.."oh I'm sry ma baby!" I said and continued the act with her.."okok now let's get food I'm reallyyy Hungry!" I said again and we went to take our food. After taking food we sat on table to eat. "So how many people u already know in your class" Eva asked me. "Broo you won't believe! As I got in class today only so I didn't noticed many people but but but that bitch Tina is in my class!!" I said.."wait Tina Bruna?! Sad life girli" Eva said and I again said "and uk that Lucas?!" I said and Eva replied with "mm yea who was your rly good frnd and some people even said he likes u but he never admitted and u think he doesn't likes u too-" and I cutted her by continuing what I was saying"yea yea he is in my class too and he's sitting just beside me! And his bestfriend David is in my class too.." "shit girl your this year has started with bad luck only-" Eva said while eating her food...
As we were talking our rly good frnd my closest frnd after Eva..Isebella came running to us..Isebella approached us and said "heyyy girlss!!" And we both were happy to see her.."hey girl!!" Both Eva and me said to her happily.. she took a chair and sat in the same table with us..
Me: hey ma baby! Wait- how much time is left ??
Isebella: dw still 30 mins are there..
Eva: so which section??
Isebella: oh I've got 'C' how about you guys..did u guys got the same??
Me: we are not that lucky..I've got 'A' and she have got 'E'..
Eva: sad life~ oh wait I need more sallad I'll come in a min
Me: okay!
Isebella: so? Who's your class teacher this year??
Me: mm it's Mrs. Marian Taotoa..I didn't heard her name before ig she's new in this school
Isebella: I see..mm have you got any proposal yet??
*I choked on my food and she tapped my back and made me drink water..
Me: WTH- DO U RLY THINK SOMEONE WILL PROPOSE A GIRL LIKE ME DUH-
Isebella: ofc! You're beautiful, skinny, have a great personality, loves music and sports,you're even rly good in studies too infact you top classes, you're cute who won't like u! And if I can get a proposal than its impossible for u to even be single!
How you're still single girl?!
Me: enough with the buttering Sweety and bout being single till now maybe my soulmate died..maybe I don't have a soul-
Eva: I'm back!
Me: thank God I missed u!!! *Fake crying*
Eva: ah- is she ok?-
Isebella: yeah.. I just asked a question and-
Me: shut up *fake crying*

••••••••••••••••••After break••••••••••••••••
We all three said bye to eachother and went to our classes. As I was entering my class I bumped into someone..I hold my head with one hand and looked up to see..it's a boi-
"Oh I'm rly sry!" I apologized immediately.."oh no no it's ok Its my fault too I was not looking where I was goin" he said with a smile.. "I'm sry again btw are from this class too??"I asked.."yeah..hi I'm alin Kang" he said.."oh hi..I'm iris Bain" I said and we shaked hands.."hehe okay we should have our seats teacher is bout to come..there *pointing on my seat* I sit there" I said "oh okay I sit there *points on his seat*"
Than we say on our seats. Teacher was also here just after we sat and the class of maths started..
I was getting bored..I looked out of the window suddenly I felt someone tapping me down on my leges with their legs and I knew who was it..I looked down than I looked at Lucas giving him a confusion full expression.. "what do u want bro" I whispered to him in my low voice.."this class is rly boring so thought to ask your opinion" he replied.. "wt- ok u wanna play smthg cause I'm feeling bored too" I said.."mm ok let's play tic tac Toe?" He said.."mm okayy" I said and turnd the last page of my note book and we started to play..we were asking random questions to eachother while playing suddenly a question popped in my head and I asked him without even thinking once "Lucas!" "Mm?" He looked at me "mm like everyone have a crush on a person specially in school time..do you have a crush on someone too?? Atleast once???" I asked and he his smile faded nad went all silent....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys its your author bubble! So I end this part here I hope u guys enjoyed this part..I'll post next part soon! And yea as I said this in the discrimination of the story too still imma say it again this story is related to my life and taken from the things happened to me but I've added some extra things in story and edited my life in this story too so enjoy pookies!!