Hopes

❗ TW- Violence, Nudity, Blood, Depression. 

Chan had always loved Innie's company, he made him happy, made him forget his stess, his foxy smile made his stomach twirl... He really loved this man.

-Y/n Pov-

I couldn't sleep the whole night here. Maybe it was the jetlag but it still doesn't feel right. It's like my body is in Paris but my heart and mind is still in Korea... Or maybe with Felix..

Suyin- Ya Y/nnie!! You alive?!!

Y/n- I'm pretty much awake Suyin... Just couldn't sleep properly.

Suyin- Still thinking about him, aren't you?

Y/n zones out, staring to an indefinite point, recalling all the incidents that happened to her in Korea, old or new, each memory seemed to hurt her....

-time skip- -1 year later-

-Felix Pov-

Chan- Lix, are you even aware of anything that's happening around you mate? You haven't been attending any of our meetings anymore, not even paying attention to what I'm saying right now!

Felix- I understand what you're saying hyung, I just don't care.

Chan- How dare you be so rebellious Lee Felix!! don't you wanna drag Y/n out of Jenna's reach??

Felix- (looks down) I do but at the same time I can't understand why I can't concentrate on anything.

Minho- You. Need. Y/n.

Chan- WTF! Where'd you come from?!

Minho- I appeared out of thin air. DUH! I obviously walked in through the door, old man.

Chan- I'm done with these kids

Minho- As I was saying, You need to have a conversation, a DECENT conversation with Y/n and reconcile with her fr dude. How long to you think you'll last without her??

Felix- I-I don't know hyung.

Minho- EXACTLY!!!

Chan- Minho's right Lixie. You should go and talk to her properly for once.

Felix- Okk

What they don't know is lix is too late to get to Y/n as she already is in grave danger.... and let me tell you, you'd wish she had been better...

Y/n- Please Jenna stopp!! I beg of you Please!!!

Jenna- WHY SHOULD I?? YOU'RE THE REASON LIX HASN'T CONTACTED WITH ME!! ALL HE HAS IN HIS MIND IS YOU! WHAY CAN'T HE LOVE ME? WHY CAN'T I BE HIS?? BECAUSE OF YOU!! ONLY YOU!!! (starts whipping her)

Y/n was tied up to a pole, in some basement, fully naked, her blood dripping everywhere. Jenna had been doing this to her since the past month. She found Y/n performing in Osaka and her gang followed her. Now she ended up her being a toy for Jenna to take all her emotions out on. Y/n was pale, weak, and was given minimal food to survive on. She regretted ever meeting Felix, even though her heart ached and called out to him, thinking he'd come to save her from this hell..

Jenna untied Y/n and she fell onto the ground lifeless, waiting for death to come get her. One of Jenna's maid's came in to clean and feed Y/n. She truly felt bad for Y/n but was helpless in protecting her from Jenna. She wished Y/n to be saved soon as she herself was a slave....

Maid- Y/nnie, please get up, I'm so sorry for whatever she's doing to you. I really wish you'd get out of her soon (tears up)

Y/n- (weakly) You really shouldn't do this, you shouldn't apologise Ma'am, I was fated to be treated like this and if you try to help me recover, she'll make sure I don't, so please don't treat my wounds, please.

Maid- (looks up as her tear escapes) You shouldn't call me ma'am dear, call me Daehee. And I want you to survive because I strongly feel that someone really is looking for you, and that person will certainly come and save you. (smiles bitterly)

Y/n- How Daehee, how??  I really wish Felix would come her to save me but he just doesn't care. I'll die in this basement that's for sure.

Daehee- Felix will come, I'm sure he will. (hopeful) Well do you want to describe how he is while I treat your wounds Y/nnie?

Y/n- okk (smiles)

She tells Daehee every single little details about Felix, how they fell in love in high school, their small little dates, they way they stayed at a hotel to do you-know-what and then ended up grounded by their parents. How they broke up and how she ended up her. She could see the tears escaping Daehee's eyes and weakly she wiped them away.

Y/n- I'm sorry if my boring story made you cry (chuckles)

Daehee- Paboya, I just feel bad for you. Anyways, can you get up so I can feed you?

Y/n- Okk Eomma!! (giggles)

Daehee fed Y/n and made sure she fell asleep. Though this wasn't the first time she had done this, today just felt different. It was different because Y/n spoke to her for the first time in so long. She felt comfort in her voice even when she had been tortured everyday. She adored her like her younger sibling and embraced her while she cried. Luckily Daehee knew Felix personally and had access to her phone, she sent an SMS to Felix, sending a brief message about Y/n, their location and also that he didn't reply her back after receiving the message.

Daehee- I hope you get out of her soon Y/nnie. (deletes the chat as soon as the message was sent)

The next day Felix picked up his phone to ring Y/n as he spent the previous day thinking what he'll say to her when he received a message from Daehee, his childhood friend, and was shocked when he read it.

Felix- SHIT, I should've listened to Chan hyung earlier.

Be it luck or coindidence, SKZ were in Osaka for some other mission so Felix took his car and contacted his members on the way to meet him at the location. Felix reached there as fast as could and flung the door open.

Jenna- Well, well, ain't you early?

Felix- Bitch, Where is Y/n?? ISTG if you lay a hand on what's mine, you'll be dead.

Jenna- Oh really? well too late Lix, I've already made her bleed enough to make her last our conversation. (her men started surrounding Felix)

She flipped a switch revealing a dead body in a maid's dress

Jenna- I believe she's your childhood friend? Well she truly did a good job calling you here and as a reward I freed her- Forever

Felix was taken aback seeing his friend lying dead for doing a brave thing. He clenched his fist and took out his gun to shoot Jenna

Jenna- I wouldn't do that if I were you. You still have to save your Y/N you know.

She flipped another switch revealing a girl breathing heavily in a puddle of blood.

Felix- Y/N!!!!

He runs towards her but gets his leg shot by one of her men.

Felix- You can't do this!!!!!

-to be continued-

--------------------------------------------------

Pearlin- Heya guys!! How are you all!! Hope you all are enjoying it so far ❤ Well tbh, I personally do not like what I'm writing rn and think I'll end this story in the next part. Also I'll not be doing any member X reader ffs anytime in the future cuz I just can't get the story right. I'm really sorry for this terrible story. I'll start working on the Jeongchan Book as soon as I finish this one 💕 okk byewww