-jelousy, jelousy-

Start from the beginning

"Oh wow really? I've never seen the captain with a girl before! But you are really pretty, I can't blame him." Mikasa said as she continued to eat. "Wouldn't you say so historia?" "I agree! You two look great together. Power couple for sure!" Historia definitely loved the idea of them two together. Maybe Levi being in love would sort out his temper. And honestly, them two really did look great together. "Thanks, I do have to say, he treats me well!" Y/n said with her overly sweet smile. She knew what she was doing, and my goodness was it working. A bang was heard on the table. Petra slammed her hands on the table, earning the attention of those around her. "S-sorry.. just heading to the bathroom!" Petra said and quickly left the table. Y/n's eyes following the girl as she walked out of the cafeteria.

Mikasa shrugged to historia, And they both continued eating. Moments later, in walked Levi. Along side him was commander Erwin. Eren spoke to y/n upon seeing Levi. "I still can't believe Levi has a girlfriend. Y/n is really pretty, and carry's the same characteristics as Levi.. but STILL it's Levi Ackerman we're talking about here!" Y/n turned to face him before speaking. "Your meaning to tell me he's never had a girlfriend?" Armin spoke up. "The captain has never had a girlfriend! In fact.. I don't think I've ever seen him talk to girls, only to scold them of course."

Y/n raised and eyebrow, now looking back in the direction of Levi. (He's never had a girlfriend? ...what the fuck is stopping him?) on the other side of the room, levi was still getting pestered by Erwin. "Tell me all about her Levi! When did you realise you liked her? What made you like her? When did you ask her out?-" "Erwin.. less talking more eating." "Just tell me levi! I'm curious!-" "what are you two talking about!" The girl said with a smile as she sat down at the table with the two of them. It was hange. Levi sighed. (I fucking hate my life..) Levi sent a death stare to Erwin, almost like he was warning him not to mention a word about y/n in front of hange.

"Aha.. no, we are just talking about... training! Yes! Training went really well today.." Erwin said now continuing to eat. Hange knew Erwin was lying but she brushed it off, she found them boring anyways. "I heard a big guy got his ass kicked by a girl today! When I heard I rushed to the infirmary to see the damage.. IT WAS SO AWESOME! SHE TOTALLY KICKED HIS ASS!" "Gosh hange.. inside voice." Levi said in his usual cold tone as he continued to eat. Erwin chuckled. "Pretty cool, right hange? You should've seen her in action!" "Who is this girl! I'd like to meet her!"

"Let's change the subject, shall we?" Levi said sending a bone chilling stare into Erwin's eyes. His foot pressing down hard onto Erwin's foot, sending his message across perfectly. "Ahh! Y-yes! Let's talk about something else hange!" Erwin said while tapping on the table a few times in a way of surrendering to Levi. Levi then released his foot, the relief showed on Erwin's face as he took a breath out. "Ooookaaay?? Well! I've been working on something I think your both gonna find pretty cool!"

.

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Petra was having a mental breakdown.

"THAT WHORE! w-who does she think she is?! I'm the one that should've had the chance! I-I've spent five years of my life trying to get closer to Levi! And now this girl is gonna take him away from me?? She's not even that p-pretty! She's like a man! Why would that be attractive to him?!" She slammed her two hands down on the counter top of the bathroom. Petra had finally snapped. The only reason she had ever joined the survey corps was because she was 'in love' with Levi. And to see Levi having a girlfriend now sent her mad. Petra tried shooting her shot time and time again... but Levi couldn't stand the sight of her.

(Flashbacks to Petra's flirting over the years.)

"Captain Levi! You look different?" Levi turned to face Petra, his eyebrow raised, a silent question. "Definitely different.. have you been working out? You look bigger?" "Ten laps outside Petra." "W-what, why??" "Your supposed to be training, not making conversation. Go now."