Chapter 10-New Wrestling Family Order Part Deux

Ryley's POV

"Our locker room is very nice, it has section for the guys and section for the girls" Pamela mumbled as she laid on sofa at our locker room.

After Jared's concert, we were back on the road and it was time of Collision. A lot of had changed over the few weeks.

For example, Daniel and I officially ordered a new bus that will not only fit our teammates, but also few of our friends such as Tay and Anna and Christian whenever they want us to join because even though we were rivals on television, doesn't mean, we dislike each other off camera. Plus Shawn Spears had officially left AEW for the WWE due to the fact that he wanted to be close to Cassie, who was once again expecting a baby which was understandable.

Also, Jared was doing promotional work because of his Royal Rumble win and the new music, which would come out really soon. 

But, there was one huge change that was beyond surprising.

Last week Tony as well as Matthew and Nicholas called me in the office and told that The Pinnacle basically will get a new locker due to the fact that we are one of the more prominent features within the AEW programming  like Blackpool Combat Club,  House of Black, Mogul Embassy as well as Bullet Club Gold as well as Young Bucks,  we have earned a nice locker room were, we could prepare  for the show in peace.

In addition, almost all of us,  had kids, so if we want to bring them backstage, we could do it. This week however Daniel and I left twins with Daniel's mom Lily since not only we have to do shows, but we also had to do interviews and we would be booked and busy, but we were face-timing which was really good and we would not be gone for super meal long time.

Another great feature about the locker room was that, we would be close to the Blackpool Combat Club guys locker room, as well as the women's locker room in case we wanted to hang out with fellow talent. The reason why we were  pumped about Blackpool Combat Club guys being near was David and Daniel as well as Adam were chill with Moxley and Renee and not to mention since Daniel was getting a solo push Moxley had become one of his mentor/coach-like figure since he knew how it is to be a team, and would be also a solo star at the same time.

Plus not to mention both of them were working dads so they kind of got each other and sometimes even Danielson and Claudio tagged along since they were also working dads.

Additionally, the reason why we  got a separate locker room is because I was also a producer and  in case I needed to talk with Nicholas and Matthew, I could do it like that and at the moment I was the only major help they got.

All of us in the team where humbly grateful because it was such a huge honour to get your own locker room away from everybody, and even though we like to socialise with our coworkers, it was very nice to have such privilege.

Additionally, personally, I love this because I would be away from my former best friend Britt, who tried to start shit with me and try to reconnect and I was basically ignoring it because I was not interested in getting into petty bullshit. Plus if the girls needed me, they gave me a call and I was there like a rocket.