Chapter 9-New Wrestling Family Order Part Une

Ryley's POV

"There, all packed for show" Daniel cheered and patted our bags before going to me. I was cuddling twins who would stay with Lilly, since Daniel and I would be booked and busy and it would not be super long trip for us.  Lilly even insisted that we needed a little time alone since we are hands on parents.

Daniel and I would go go to Houston, Texas where AEW would have  events which would also mark another event without Jared being part of the roster. Anna even called me and said that she would like if Daniel and I would stick together with her so she would not be all alone to which we agreed for sure since we were all friends and basically pretty much family.

After the incident with Britt, her and I were not on speaking terms and I realised that for it was for the best  since I wanted to focus on being best leader to stable as well as be a great wrestler, tag team partner, wife, mother and friend

Plus Tay, Anna, Effie, Hayley, Mandy, Julia, Skye, Pamela, Serena, Rebecca, Toni, Thea, Paige ,Mandy,  Demi Toni, Harley and Saraya  as well as  Jared's sisters Maria, Katy, Ariel  and David's wife Maria to name a few showed that I will be just fine  and we had our fun events as group or solo.

Also, their spouses were beyond nice and we all agreed we have to rally up around Jared since soon he will make his re-debut in WWE thus he needed all the support he can get due to the fact not only it is switch of environment  but also there was also new higher ups since older ones needed to step down for various reasons.

There were even new girls with who I was cool with. One of them was Deonna Purrazzo, who  was a wrestler and knew for quite a while. Even though she was friends with Britt she understood why shit hit the fan for Britt and I as well as the rest of the wrestling family.

Deonna and I were really chill and sometimes we chatted and had coffee since even though she was veteran, roster tried their best to make her feel welcomed.

Also her husband Steve Maclin, who was also a wrestler working for TNA Wrestling and often came to watch the show was also very laid back and chill with roster.

The other girl was Mariah May, who was wrestler from Islington, England. Now she, oh my...

She was something else....

It was as if she came in the moment wrestling family  needed a gorgeous blonde bombshell to have fun with and make wrestling a better place to be.

Plus she often joined the girl activities and her and I had our solo days where  we chilled and spent time together as friends.  Now Mariah was a huge refresher and never once she bitched or moaned if something was not happening her way. Plus Mariah never stepped on ones toes and now she was paired up with Toni on screen which was pure amazing entertainment.

As for my teammates and I  well everything was going perfectly and we had a wonderful time. We would officially become a prominent attraction on screen starting this week and would be featured for long time.