3 - It's You

and in the middle of my chaos, there was you

══════✿✿✿══════

I am never ever drinking again.

Yeah, you say that, and then drink twice as much the next time.

I am serious. If the throbbing pain in my head isn't enough of a reason as to why I should not drink too much, then the horrible events that took place last night are.

Yes, I actually remember most of the things from the night before a hangover, surprising right?

I wish I didn't though, because now I am mortified to even breathe outside of my home. It's a small town and I can run into him anytime.

Him.

Out of all the people I could show up drunk in front of, it had to be an insanely attractive guy. His face is a blur in my mind, but I remember his long hair, his lean body and his deep rough voice and my oh my, how I wish I wasn't drunk or acting like a 5-year-old when I met him.

Though I truly don't think he would still appreciate me. After all, I did break into his library and he seemed pretty pissed about it.

Sighs. This is exactly why I can't have an earth-shattering orgasm.

"And you are absolutely right about that." Mary showed up to my table with a glass of water in her hand. Yikes, I said that out loud.

After I stumbled inside my house late at night, I had quite literally passed out on the couch, only to be woken up by Mike who was demanding breakfast.

I almost slapped him in the face but I settled to just throwing a packet of bread and a bottle of jam at him before I walked all the way to the cafe Mary works at.

She obviously was shocked and scolded me for drinking too much again, but then her caring nature broke through and now here I was, seated at one of the empty tables at the cafe as my sister took care of me.

There goes my guilty feeling again. How can I even think about being enough for my siblings when I can't even take care of myself and not be responsible for myself?

Life sucks.

I probably looked like a zombie as I took the glass of water from Mary's hand and kept it in front of me. I don't wanna drink it. I'll probably throw up.

"Drink it, Meli." Mary sighed as she nudged the glass towards me.

I shook my head.