attention(minsung) pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Well, I'm yu-ji," she introduced her name. Meanwhile, minho simply told his name "minho"
"I'm obviously younger than you. Can I call you oppa?" She asked.
Minho looked at her judging. But then shrugged it off.

Not any longer, hyunjin, come back , checking the lady who was already all over minho, "you really don't have a girlfriend, right?" She asked while caressing minho's thigh. Minho pull her hand away, by grabbing her wrist and spoke, " can you please fucking leave !" He told annoyingly, "but min-"
"Move!" He told, she sighed stood up and left, then hyunjin walked towards and sit where yuji was sitting while ago.

"What happened? Were she trying to get laid?" Hyunjin asked casually, minho leaved a heavy breathing sounds, "that's what bitches does" he muttered.

"Why not let them?" Said hyunjin nonchalantly.
Minho sideeyed him, "what the fuck do you mean!" He said frowning.
"Never mind!" Hyunjin immediately spoke.

W.JACKSON PARTY (gonna jump to the main plot of the chapters)

30 minutes later, after reaching the party, both of the two hot looking young men were holding a glass of drinks. Hyunjin has his blonde hair tied in a pony tail, leaving a Strang of hair at both sides of his corner forehead. ( not gonna go on detail. Imagine them wearing an outfit, which almost makes them look like bikers) but party vibes,yes.

They both were sitting watching the crowd having fun. Both of them were almost drunk, like halfly drunk.

"Let's make a bet!" Said hyunjin out of the blue, minho look at him, "on what?" Asked minho.
"Let's see who will be the first one to end up hooking up?"
"What!!?"
"Yes! You are not a coward, are you?"
"Bro! The fuck you talk about? I came here to get drunk not to fuck some dudes or bitches!"
"Broooo" hyunjin whines, "what's the fun in that?"
"Getting drunk is fun!"
"Naaa, just say you are afraid to lose" hyujin mocked....
"I never lose" said minho.
"Oh? I thought you had lost a guy before. Am i mistaken you?" Hyunjin intentionally and knowingly spoke out these words in purpose.
"What does that have to do with this? That makes no sense." minho hissed.
"Bruh,  you are not fun at all, we came to a party to enjoy, and fuck around, are you still waiting for him ?? What if he is already move on! Anyway, even if he is not, it's not your problem, is it? Or do you still like him? Well....I'm not forcing you. Let's just enjoy the night, " hyunjin told.....

On the other hand, jisung, along with his friend, were already there dancing among the crowd, jisung was not drunk yet, he was just vibing to the music and the atmosphere around him, trying to enjoy and have fun.

"Jisung! Let's get some drink!" Said his friend as he dragged jisung out from the crowd and went to the bartender. Both had their drinks on their hands, talking and gossiping about anything that happened around them , then laughing out.

While jisung was vibing, he scanned all over the places , checking out on others who came to have fun.
But the place was so unholy and shit. All he saw was people make out, dancing nastily and all shit , but who cares? Not him.

After more minutes, the alcohol hit him in. Now he is even more energetic to have fun. His friend laughed at him when he noticed the changes in his energy.

"You are a fun guy, jisung," said his friend, jisung chuckles and winked a "thank you."
"So? What's your plan for tonight?" Asked,
"Plan? Why plan? No plan at all, I'm here to have fun and leave when i get tired. "
"Hmm, anyway, let's go somewhere else," said his friends, jisung nodded and began to walked jisung followed behind him.

After finding a good spot, they sat down there and had their drinks, as he kept on drinking, jisung got dizzy. The drink is working inside him. He started to feel lazy, but drunk jisung was very clingy and snuggly. The dizziness was too much sand he needed to freshen himself up a little. He told his friend he would go to the washroom and would be right back. His friend nodded, and he left.