𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴏɴ's ᴅᴇɴ

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

“Aro,” Carlisle greeted kindly as he walked to the front of the group his head bowed in respect. “On behalf of me and my family, I want to thank you for your hospitality.” 

“Ah, but Carlisle you are my friend, I wanted to make things right.” The raven-haired king crooned and then he set his sights on the old members of the Volturi coven, and his smile dropped just a bit. “I see you still harbor the traitors.”

“Aro.” Alec nodded once in greeting, his arm latching around Rebekah’s waist. 

“Alec, Felix, Demetri, Santiago,” Aro looked at each of them as he said their names. “I hope you have fully thought about the consequences of this. Though I am sad to see you all go.”

“If you would have it Aro, me and Felix would still like to be an asset to the Volturi, but we wish to travel.” Demetri tried to bargain, and Rebekah had to give him props because it was a great way to get Aro to lessen his hostility towards the group – even if it was just by a small amount.

“You would still ask to be a part of this coven?” Caius nearly hissed, drawing the group's attention to the blonde king. “After the things you have done.”

“They did it for me, Caius.” Alec’s voice broke out and he stepped forward to stand before the kings. 

Rebekah’s anxiety grew and if it hadn’t been for Emmett placing a large hand on her shoulder, she would have joined her mate before the Volturi masters.

“When I arrived at the Volturi, all those years ago you taught me how important the bonds between coven mates were.” Alec directed his words towards Marcus, the only Volturi king who would dare hear him out and treat him fairly. “These men, they are my brothers and if had not been for me – they would have never thought to leave this coven. Because despite everything that has happened, it is still their home.”

He took a breath and pulled his crest from underneath his shirt, the golden chain glinting in the torchlight of the throne room. His red eyes flickered towards Rebekah, and she nodded with a soft smile. She knew he needed to do this. He needed to get this weight off his shoulders. Because she knew that a part of him would always long to be with the Volturi. 

And she would never take that away from him. 

“There was a time I would do anything for this coven, for my sister,” Alec looked towards where Jane stood on the far wall, her emotionless mask wavering under her brother’s gaze and his words. “But then I met my mate and I suddenly understood what you meant by the way your entire perspective would change”

Alec rolled his shoulders, his eyes meeting Aros with unwavering determination. “Aro, I ask you, please do not punish them for something I did. Their home is here, just like mine was. Their allegiance has never changed before, and I promise this will never happen again.”

Aro pressed his fingers to his lips as he thought over Alec's words, his eyes far away. 

“Perhaps there is a way to put the hatred aside once and for all, Aro.” Alec’s eyes snapped up to Marcus, the brunette king now risen from his throne. “Alec is right, the Volturi is a family, just like the Cullens. This petty rivalry needs to cease before it comes to both of the Coven's demise.” 

Marcus slowly made his way down the steps and held his hand out to Rebekah. The youngest Cullen gulped and gently placed her smaller hand in the brunette king’s, allowing him to guide her to stand beside Alec; placing the two in between the two covens.

“Once you said that Alec was the prince of our coven, Jane being the princess.” Marcus reminded his brother. “And what better way to arrive at a point of peace between two feuding sides than a union, brother.”

“A marriage?” Carlisle asked.

“Yes, Carlisle.” Marcus nodded. “These two souls can unite our covens in the sense of ending the hostility between the two. No matter what he has done, Alec will always have a place here in the Volturi.”

“So if Alec and Bekah marry, you will stop trying to kill us?” Emmett raised a brow and Rosalie elbowed him in the side.

“We can’t just turn a blind eye to what has happened here, Marcus.” Caius protested. “Aro surely you can’t agree with this nonsense.”

“Why spend our lives fighting when living in harmony could provide a much sweeter era?” Marcus waved Caius off before he looked to Aro. “I feel this is the best course of action, Aro.”

“If I agree to this, you can’t use my family unless they want to help you.” Rebekah spoke up, and she knew Aro would know she meant Alice. 

“Of course.” Marcus agreed. “Aro?”

The raven-haired king walked back to his throne and took a seat, his gaze flickering over the Cullens and the Volturi members. 

And then finally he spoke and his face broke out into a wide smile. “The ball will be in honor of our members returning to their home. And to celebrate the union between Alec Volturi and Rebekah Cullen, bringing our two covens together and ending our hatred once and for all.”

Rebekah’s face broke out into a wide smile and she laughed as Alec picked her up and spun her around.

“I told you everything would be okay.” She whispered to her mate and he smirked crookedly at her. “When will you learn to listen to me?”

“I have forever to learn, my heart.”

[a/n ✍︎]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[a/n ✍︎]

This is merely a filler chapter, but I had so much writing it.

Only 7 more chapters left...I don't think I am emotionally ready for this. And a lot of the Volturi is a little occ, but I wanted to paint them from a different perspective.

Also, I am planning some vampire diaries fanfics so keep an eye out for those!

For now...

Thoughts? Ideas? Predictions?

Be sure to let me know!

Until the next update!

Love,
Drea.

Teeth | Alec Volturi ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें