"Cool, what is it?"

"I am calling it eternal flame liquid. It will burn in anything. At least until the potion runs out. If this works then we add it to the book. And maybe sell it. Should keep us out of the goblin's way. At least for another mouth."

"Are you going to teach me how to make it?"

"Not yet. First I need it to be finished. I was at first adding things and recording them. So give me some time."

"And how long will that take?" She tossed the towel at his face.

"However long. Are you more impatient than a raddle snake bathing on a cold rock? Now get back to homework. We got a game tomorrow."

"I forgot. Muggles are going to be storming the place."

"Yup. And we get a pay grad the size of Texas. Now shoo, I ain't going to say it again."

"Alright, I'm going. Love you, Mom."

"Love you to sugger bean." He closed the door. I waved my hand, and the pot fixed itself, returning it like new. Taking a seat, and pinching my nose, I let out a groan.

"I hate rich fake sometimes."

The day came tonight after eating a lovely dinner Alex tried out a new recipe that ended up having too much salt. And not know how it got like that. Harry silently looked away, clearly guilty of dropping to the tub of salt when he tried to get a snack. So they ended up ordering in. Finally, the day ended and a new one began.

Alex woke up early grabbing boxes she left at home and placing them in her truck. As well as grabbing 10 more kegs of beer she had in storage from a last-minute delivery. Shutting the truck, Harry walked out with a smaller terrarium.

"Why did you bring that?"

"For the last week, you have keeper Midnight on your neck at the bar. So I thought, why not take the terrarium from my room to the bar? So she can rest during the rush."

Her hand moved to Midnifht's head, which was on top of her head, looking down at the conversation. Rubbing her head, she let out a sigh.

"You're right about the rush. Let me help you put it up. Or do you want to hold onto it?"

"I'll hold it. Don't want it smashed." He went to the truck door, opened it, and got in, putting it behind him. Doing the same, she went to the driver's side and hopped in. Starting the truck, they drove off. During the drive, Midnight moved from Alex's head to Harry, placing herself around his neck.

Making it to the bar she spotted three of her regulars and Molla standing at the entrance. She parked the truck in the front and moved to the truck opening it. Harry got out and went to open the doors.

"Good morning. Uncle Michael, Anthony, and William. Molla. It's good to see you. How is my sister from another Mr?"

Molla placed her hand on his head drawing him to her and messing up his hair.

"Hey, little man. What's with the tank? Did mom force you to bring it?" Alex shouted from the truck bringing keeps down with the help of her regulars.

"Not this time!" Molla chuckled.

"Nope. I thought Midnight would be a better place to sleep during the rush. Then mom."

"Where is that snake anyway?"

"She is around my neck." Molla instantly pushed Harry away from her taking a few steps back.

"Warn me when you have her! You know how I am with snakes." Harry gave her a mischievous smile. Walking closer to her.