"Taehyung-ah!"

Tae turned towards his right.
Jimin waved at him "Get down. It's dangerous!"

Tae gave a small smile "Jimin-ah...." He tapped beside him, signalling jimin to come up.

Jimin nodded "Okay stay there. I am coming" saying that, jimin placed the umbrella beside and climbed the terrace

Taehyung streched his hands towards jimin "You don't hate me do you?"

Jimin grabbed his arms "Why should I hate my bestie? No matter what....I will never hate you tae"

"Even though I am a murderer? Even though I liked many like you? Even though I...."

"Sush" Jimin placed his index on tae's lips "Stop saying rubbish like that. I heard what happened from Jin hyung. It's not your fault tae and remembering all this doesn't make you the bad guy. Trust me. Your still the same in my eyes" He moved a little closer to tae and hugged his arms "For me. You are my soulmate. I know we aren't childhood friends and I volunteered to be your friend as you forgot your memories but tae....I am so glad I volunteered that day. If not.....I would have missed a soulmate like you. A true friend" He leaned on tae's shoulder
"Don't worry much. I am here. Cry all you want....the rain will hide your tears for you"

Tae burst into tears.
His heart broke. The things that he knew was his life is actually a temporary set up.
The actual taehyung was a murderer. Son of a dangerous Alpha.

Jimin tightened his grip on tae "Don't let your past ruin your current self tae. Past is past. We are in present and the future is the future. Don't mix them up. Live in the moment tae" saying this jimin closed his eyes feeling the rain drop on his bare skin.
Remembering his mates scent and his mates warmth, he layed on tae's shoulder.

Tae raised his head, looking at the gray sky
Forgive me Jungkook. If I ever hurted you.
Said through his mindlink and closed his eyes.

The rain started to slow down as the rain drops started to lessen.
The cold breeze hit their drenched bodies, allowing the coldness to washaway their sadness.

Tae hugged jimin as both the soulmates tried to console each other with each other's warmth.
.
.
.
Forgive me Jungkook. If I ever hurted you.

Mate. Alone. Scared. Hurt.

Jungkook ignored his wolf, allowing himself to be blank minded without much thoughts

Jungkook ignored his wolf, allowing himself to be blank minded without much thoughts. He wanted silence in his mind and here he was, in his destroyed moon's pack which once was a peace realm.

"How long are you gonna stay like this?" Echoed a voice making him look at yoongi who walked his way "Here. Drink something" he brought a protein shake to his younger brother "Energize yourself with this"

Jungkook let out a deep sigh "Leave me alone hyung"

"I didn't follow you to leave you alone Jungkook. Tell me what happened? What did you see in the vision?"
Yoongi insisted

Jungkook shook his head "We need to find taesung and kill that bastard! Everything.....it was all because of him"

"Is it? So....you got a glimpse of the memory of that night? The one which your mate has forgotten?"

Jungkook's eyes looked at yoongi's "I didn't get a chance to view the vision of that night but what I saw before that signalled taesung is our guy. It's clear he destroyed the pack and...."

"Didn't your mate kill anyone then? So he is Innocent?"

Jungkook clenched his fist

"That means......your poor omega is innocent without a single blood in his hand and all our revenge is gonna be from his dad taesung and not from hi...."

"He did those to save me and my pack"

"Taking life of thousands just to save one mate? Wow. How romantic"

"Hyung!" Jungkook hopped off the car he was seated on

"Why? Does your blood boil? You know justifying what he did is not right! Isn't that why your getting angry because of my words? He is a murderer! He killed many in the name of his father and keeping you as a reason!" Yoongi grabbed kook's collar "Werewolf like him....they are a threat!"

"Enough hyung. Taehyung isn't like that!" Jungkook growled

"Is it? So.....you forgave him for killing thousands and accepted him as your mate?"

Jungkook grabbed yoongi's hand that was on his collar "He is my mate hyung. The things he did....it was all because of me. If he is guilty for his act...then....so am I"

Yoongi chuckled "You didn't even know he was your mate earlier and was ready to kill him and now...." He shook his head taking a deep breath "Live your life with your mate young one. About revenge...leave it to me"
He pushed Jungkook by force "Fill your mate. Have pups and enjoy the life of happiness with someone who has thousands of blood in his hand"

"Yoongi Hyung!!" Jungkook's eyes flicked red

Yoongi scoffed "Why? Your ready to kill your own brother because of your murderous mate?"

Jungkook's heart was beating fast.
He doesn't know what to do.
Revenge?
Hatred?
Forgiveness?
Acceptance?
What is he suppose to do now?

"I don't know about you Jungkook but I can never forgive or forget what your mate did" saying this, yoongi left leaving Jungkook alone.
________________________________________________________