Part 11

Alysha's P.O.V. (Saturday)

I wake up to the bright sun trying to break through my curtains

I wake up to the bright sun trying to break through my curtains. Instantly, I feel my head throbbing in pain. I turn my body to the side for a more comfortable position, but when I open my eyes I see a man in my bed. Not just any man, Bruno Mars.

"What the fuck!" I scream.

"What?" He responds woken out of his sleep.

"What the hell are you doing in my bed? Why are you in my house? And why are you butt-ass naked?" I ask yelling.

"Well," he says finally opening his eyes. "After the club last night, we went to your place and hit it off."

"What do you mean hit it off? Did we have sex, Bruno?" I ask frightened. 

"Umm yeah, we did," he says putting his hand on his head.

"So correct me if I'm wrong, but you took advantage of me because I wasn't conscious enough to realize what was going on and we had sex? That's fucking rape, you jackass!" I yell throwing my pillow at him.

"It's not rape if you were begging me to eat out your pussy!" He yells back.

"You did not just say that," I say getting out of bed.

"Yes, I did," He says jumping out of bed as well.

"You know what? Take your stupid ass back home or whatever, and take your clothes with you!" I yell.

"No," He says flatly.

"What do you mean no? This is my fucking apartment!" I yell getting up in his face.

He grabs my hands and pulls me in closer until we are centimeters apart. 

"Because I'm not leaving until we figure whatever the hell this is out," He whispers.

"I don't want to figure it out. I want you out of my apartment," I say.

He walks back over to the bed while I try and find some decent clothes.

"What do you want from me, Bruno?" I ask grabbing a white blouse from my drawer.

"I want to know why you hate me and if I can get an aspirin. My head is pounding," He says.

"There is some in the bathroom, top drawer on the right," I say 

"And I hate you because you were able to stop what happened last night, but you didn't," I say.

"I wanted to stop it believe me, but you were drawing me closer and closer and I couldn't take it anymore, so I gave in. I'm sorry," He says contritely. 

"I appreciate that apology, but whatever trust we had these last few days has been broken. I hate to say it, but Bruno I'm done with this friendship. I thought that we could be friends, but you obviously can't handle that," I say.