"He's... pretty hectic to say the least"

"Hectic..?"

"Yeah hehe."

(FLASHBACK)

"A-ayanokouji?"

"Ichinose, It's your turn to return the favor."

He's so close! His hands are so warm... what does he want from me?

"Return how exactly?"
I said nervously

"This week, let me tutor you and Kanzaki."

"Huh?"

"This exam will be difficult, very difficult. I advise you to take this seriously as this can be a great opportunity for us to gain a lot of class points."

"Actually, I was thinking the same thing. But instead I will be the one who does the tutoring."

"Let me, lend me your trust. Ichinose"

The following week could be depicted as hell. I managed to convince Kanzaki to join. I was ecstatic, until we actually started the lectures.

Kiyotaka's methods were proper but brutal. He did not let us breathe at all... he kept us on the edge of our seats for the next 7 days! He was so scary, disciplined, and most importantly, he was immersed. He was dedicated to us. He was kind but very sharp at the same time, sometimes we couldn't differentiate his compliments and sarcasm due to his monotone voice.

I wonder, what would have happened if he was in our class in the beginning. Would have we been in Class A right now? I know he is capable of it. He's capable of almost everything and yet he doesn't show it... I wonder why.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Miss Chabashira enters the classroom.

"Goodmorning to you all, all of you here are the representatives of each class right?"

Everyone nods affirmatively.

"Good, then let's get started. Remember that you are not allowed to help your fellow class representatives. And absolutely no unnecessary noises to respect each other, understood?

"Yes Miss Chabashira." Said every student inside the classroom.

"Good. Lets start now."

Miss Chabashira starts passing the test papers to everyone present.

As I look at my test paper, I felt as if I could ace this exam. I looked at the other students, some feel uneasy, some feel good. Kanzaki looked confident, he looked at me and gave me a thumbs up, I smiled in response. I looked everywhere and locked eyes with Ayanokouji.

He's the same as before, yet I feel more closer to him. Is it because of his tutoring sessions? Who knows. All I know is that I am about to ace this test, then suddenly Ayanokouji gave me a nod of affirmation. I gave him a big smile in response and we started answering.

.
.
.

The test lasted 2 hours. Jeez, since when did it take so long? As Miss Chabashira start collecting the paper I looked at Ayanokouji one more time.