Chapter 6: Lady Wifi

(I changed the name of the character Lloyd)
(And sorry if there are mistakes in the story)
Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Adrien, Chloé, Ivan, Alya, Juleka, Mylène, Max, Alix, Lloyd, Nathaniel, Nino, Rose, Kim, and Sabrina are in their classroom with Miss Bustier, while Alya cuts out a picture of Ladybug. Alya used the Ladybug cutout, and puts it over their faces.

Miss Bustier: I'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment. Some of you have really stepped up, and I do appreciate it. Now it's time to move on to our next assignment. (Alya sees Chloé, pointing at Miss Bustier. Miss Bustier looks at Alya) Is Marinette still in the girl's room?

Alya: Uh, I don't know, miss. (The bell rings, and the students prepare to leave the classroom.)

Miss Bustier: Tonight I want you all to read chapter three of "The Breathtaking France, the First Thousand Years." Then, answer this simple questionnaire. (gives two to Alya) See to it that Marinette receives her homework.

Scene: Outside the classroom. Alya tries to call Marinette, but gets her voicemail instead.

Marinette: (recording) It's Marinette, leave a message. Beep! He he.

Scene: Bathroom. Alya is searching for Marinette.

Alya: Marinette?

Scene: Outside the classroom. Alya sees Rose and Juleka.

Alya: Uhh, have you guys seen Marinette anywhere? (Rose and Juleka shake their heads.)
(Alya enters the locker room, where she sees Chloé taking something from her locker. It's a Ladybug costume and yo-yo.)
Alya: (whispering) Chloé's Ladybug?

With Lloyd and Wuufuu
Wuufuu heard Alya with his super hearing and started laughing

Lloyd: What are you laughing at?

Wuufuu: Ahahaha! If I tell you, you'd laugh too.

Scene: Outside the school. Chloé boards her limousine, Alya follows her.

Alya: Hey, Marinette. Ring me ASAP. We gotta talk. (sees Nino) Nino, wait!

Nino: Yeah?

Alya: Come with me, I need your help!

Nino: So-- (Alya shushes him)
(Alya tries to call Marinette again, but...)

Marinette: (recording) It's Marinette, leave a message. Beep! He he.

Alya: Ughh. I hate when she goes AWOL. She's not calling me back! Where is that girl?!

Nino: Seriously. My man Adrien's the exact same way. But I guess you gotta be sly when Mr. Control Freak is your daddy-o. It's the same with Lloyd, but I don't know what his reason is for not answering the phone.
(Phone rings.)

Nadja: Once again, Ladybug, Wingshot and Cat Noir have saved Paris from the clutches of a menacing villain.
(Alya sees Ladybug's yo-yo)

Alya: Hey! I think I've just sniffed out who the real Ladybug is! (whispers to Nino) Chloé.

Nino: (laughs) Chloé? Seriously? She's too self-absorbed to think of anyone but herself, much less save the world. You are cray-cray, lady!

Alya: I am so not! You'll see!

Scene: Paris. Ladybug is jumping above ceilings. She reaches a billboard and detransforms into Marinette.

Tikki: Time flies fast when you're saving the world. Day's already over!

Marinette: Tell me about it. I missed an entire half day of school AND half day of seeing Adrien!

Tikki: Whoever's behind all of this sure is keeping us on our toes!