Chapter 20 Spiritual Woods

Start from the beginning

I looked down and saw a picture of a beautiful forest with tall trees that had red maple leaves. I looked up at her and turned a few pages and I said, "It says here it's called 'Spiritual Woods' because once a month for a week straight they all change into a rainbow all at the same time and it looks like it's from the spiritual world. The rest of the time they all change into a singular color.

 The rest of the time they all change into a singular color

I smiled at the picture and said, "So let me guess. You want me to use teleport to take us here so you can do some romantic gestures so you can ask her out?"

She blushed and nodded her head. In a quiet and embarrassed voice she said, "If you can please! We will be like you and Kylie. If Cersie says yes, like you say she will, our friendship trio will not change meaning in no way will you feel like a third wheel."

I felt my breath hitch when she mentioned Kylie again. I held back the whimper and gave Casssadie a smile and said, "You know I will. You guys will be so cute together. Don't worry, I know she will say yes. So when are we going?"

She gave me a huge smile and hugged me tightly and said, "Thank you so much! I was thinking we can go this weekend. We can even go early so we can explore around the area and go to a cafe too and take in the scenery. I was thinking when we make it to the tree I can ask her then. You can also stay or go look around."

I thought about it and said, "I think I will look around and give you guys some personal space for this. When you leave the room I will teleport there already so I know what the place looks like and I know where I'll be while you guys talk."

She nodded her head and said, "Yeah that's a good idea. Ok, I will head back now then. I'll go to the kitchen first and grab the drinks and snacks since that's what you told her. I will just tell her that you had to go to the bathroom."

I nodded my head. When I heard the door shut, I closed my eyes and thought about the picture. I waited for a few minutes, I opened them again and gasped. I was at the spot and pictures do not do it justice. It is so beautiful here. I felt a tear run down my face and thought, 'Kylie baby I wish you could see this place, it is so beautiful.' I closed my eyes, smiled and thought about home again. When I opened them back up I was back in Cassadie's room. I wiped my eyes and walked back to my room. I also thought that I should think of another place close to the forest to appear first so that way it can still be a secret. After looking at the book again I saw a place close to it and decided to go there.

My room has white walls all around. It has two single lift-out slider windows, a horizontally-sliding window, one on the left side and one on the far side of the wall. There were window length light pink (because they reminded me of the color of my favorite flowers called Sakura) eyelet style curtains. On the right side was a wooden sliding closet. On the left side of my room stood two drawers. One was short; it had four drawers in the shape of a cube. On top of it I had some of my favorite books and the picture of my family in front of our house with smiles. Beside it was tal; it was three tier drawers standing on each other. My bed had a pink cover on it and also the bedskirt. My bed was against the far wall under the window and next to my closet and facing the window on the right side. In front of my bed was a small white coffee table. There sat an area rug that almost covered my whole floor. It had a white square in the middle and the outside design had pink sakura petals all over it