We are the "Endgame"

Începe de la început

*An hour later, at Mari🐞's place*
"Marinette, are you okay?" Tiki asked softly asking her holder what was wrong seeing the sadness in her eyes when crying into her pillow in bed. She sniffed sadly trying to wipe her tears away but couldn't. "No, I'm not okay! The only guy that I have ever been crazy in "love" with is the one person that I'm destined to "never" be with. Our love is doomed... Tiki, and there's nothing we can do to change our fate or destiny for each other. Besides, with Adrien being a Sentimonster I still love him! And the fact that he's "Cat Noir" doesn't bother me after all... it just makes me love him even more." Marinette replied in tears still loving her kitty/partner/best friend and the love of her life no matter what. Despite the odds of their situation... she loved him with all of her heart❤️. Speaking of Adrien overheard his cat ears on her balcony looking at her through the window and smiled happily to know that Marinette/his lady loves❤️all of him🐱💚and wanted to tell💬her how much she truly means to him with all of his heart. Also, hearing that made him fall in "love" with her even more than he could ever possibly imagine! Tiki smiled happily getting flashbacks✨of the past ladybugs🐞before Mari and they were all miserable without their "cat noir" and ended up marrying men that weren't their soulmate and weren't in love with. So, she didn't want Mari to make the same mistake and immediately spoke out. "Then, you should fight for that love... Even if it's doomed or forbidden love! You should fight for it!" Tiki shouted out optimistically with passion in wanting Marinette to have her love story and not feel regret if she did. Because Love is all that we have in this world... and when you find the one who you love❤️it's worth it!

*Thud* *thud*
What was that?" Marinette questioned softly looking up at her ceiling and who was on her balcony at this hour. Then, an certain person crossed her mind! "Someone's on the balcony! Maybe a certain alley-cat who wants to visit his princess." Tiki added wisely stating the obvious of who it was. Mari smiled brightly. "Yeah, you're probably right. Tiki," she said happily and immediately walked up the pink stairs in her room to her balcony to see if it really was him. "Adrien?" Marinette questioned softly at the sight of Cat Noir since she knew his identity and wondering what he was doing here. "It is you, what are you doing here?" Marinette said stating the obvious.

"To tell you how much you mean to me! Marinette Dupain Cheng," Cat Noir🐱said spontaneously with passion in his heart💚. "But I can see that Tiki already beat me to it," He added. "You're welcome! I had my fair share of watching Ladybugs and Cat Noirs falling madly in love, But they always find each other again in the end. Over my last thousands of years on Earth🌎... til I've met you two, you're different from them in many ways... I sense that you're the ones that last because you're made for each other." Tiki said excitedly twirling around in the air and she was total shipping them. "Wow, that's surprising... Plagg actually said the same thing but less lovey-dovey and more wise and bored," Adrien said stating the fact that his kwami said the exact same thing but differently.

"So, where does this leave us? Milady," Cat Noir🐱asked the obvious question looking at Mari🐞lovely with a smile. Which left Marinette starstruck having no words to say in the matter. "I-I... uh," Marinette said unsure but her heart knew as she listened to it and declared out loud to him💚of what she truly felt inside. "I LOVE YOU!!! And I wanna be with you more than anything in the whole world and no matter what or who gets in our way... not even destiny or faith will tear us apart cause all I know is that you're the "love of my life" and I would do anything to be with you Adrien, my kitty." She added loudly with passion straight from the bottom of her heart❤️openly. He smiled. "Oh, princess. I love..." Cat Noir said lovely until Mari interrupted him kissing right away on the lips wrapping her arms around her kitty and pulling him into a "passionate kiss" to show her love and affection toward Adrien. He kissed her back feeling her warmth and smile pulling into the kiss too.

Then, Adrien De-transformed when she did

Then, Adrien De-transformed when she did... meaning, that Plagg ended the transformation short. Plagg sighed. "Thank God, I wasn't still in that to feel that kiss," he said annoyed and not a big fan of the lovey-dovey stuff. "Oh, come on... Plagg, don't be such a sour puss. This is romantic! After all, these years Marinette and Adrien are the very first holders of ladybug and black cat miraculous to have an epic love story!" Tiki said excitedly being an hopeless romantic in shipping their holders together as an item. Meaning, an epic power couple. Even, the *Marichat ship*. "Yeah, well. Once you've seen all of the love stories between our holders... you've them all. Besides, I always had a feeling that these two would be together in the end." Plagg said eating his cheese🧀showing his soft side. Which Tiki🍀just loved🥰to see!

(To be Continued)*