Chapter 17 Graduation Day

En başından başla

The next picture was Cassadie and our parents. She stood in the middle. Our father on the left and our mother on the right. She is taller than our mother but shorter than our father. We found a way to take a picture of all of us together.

Basically I am the shortest one, then our mother, then Cassadie and then our father.

Right when we were done taking pictures there was a knock on our door. My father walked to the door. He comes back with Cersie. She was wearing a black tank top with decorative holes on the top. A black steampunk fishtail frill layered skirt that goes up just above her knee on the right side you could see her fishnet stockings that goes all the way up. On the left side is a half-open red box pleated skirt with a flower print, a red belt and silver belt buckle. She also has a black leather choker in the form of a belt. Her shoes were black Doc Martens. She left her waist-length hair down and curled with her bangs going to the right side. She had her graduation gown laid on her forearm and cap in her hand

 She had her graduation gown laid on her forearm and cap in her hand

I felt my cheeks heat up a bit

I felt my cheeks heat up a bit. I then looked at Cassadie and her whole face was red and looked like hearts were in her eyes. I chuckled a bit. I told Cersie, "Wow you look amazing! I love your outfit."

She blushed and brought up her hand and scratched the back of her neck and said, "Thank you. I found all of this at one of my favorite shops. I honestly couldn't decide on which piece to wear so I decided to wear all of them. I thought it wouldn't come out good but I guess it came out good?"

Cassadie finally came out of her trance-like state and said, "Yes it came out so good. You look... amazing."

Cersie smiled and said, "Thank you. I also love your outfit. You look amazing."

For a little bit they just stood there just staring at each other. Once again my parents and I chuckled at them too flirting with each other.

Our mother was the one that spoke up and said, "Ok girls you all look beautiful for tonight. Now let me take a picture of you three before we are late."