ᴘᴀʀᴛ→35 [ M ]

Hie Barbies
________________________________________

In the bedroom jungkook put him back on the floor, staring into his eyes with such adoration, and in that moment tae felt like the luckiest and happiest person in the world. He gently made him turn around, his back now turned to jungkook as he slowly unzipped the back of his dress, slipping it off his body to reveal the most beautiful set of bridal lingerie, the white lace making him look angelic.

"You're gorgeous, so beautiful''... jungkook whispered nuzzling his nose to tae's cheeks...

''you are handsome''....tae gazed into his eyes, took his jacket off and unbuttoned the buttons of his shirt before rubbing his hands over jungkook's chest..

He unclasped tae's bra, his hands cupping his boobs and giving them a gentle squeeze before rubbing tae's nipples between his fingers. A whimper left his mouth, he teeth bits down on his bottom lip at the feeling. Jungkook presses kisses to both to his  nipples before gently pushing him towards the bed. Tae watched how jungkook crawled on top of him with admiration and lust in his eyes for him..

"I love you so much''..he said before kissing tae, his soft lips moving in sync with tae's plump ones.

"I love you too''...tae said between kisses, his nails softly scratching the back of jungkook's neck causing other to grunt in kiss...

His kisses moved from his lips to his neck, sucking a few bruises to the surface before moving to his boobs, doing the same thing there and moving down again, leaving marks all over his body until he reached tae's panties. Jungkook pressed a kiss to his core through the fabric before tugging it down his legs...

Jungkook gave a big lick from tae's anal to his cunt, tae whimpered clutching the sheets, jungkook made-out with his pussy sending tae to 9th cloud in esctacy..

''ahhhh, i am gonna cum''...tae moaned more when jungkook pushed his tongue in his cunt moving it fastly making  tae's abdomen to shudder..

''cum for me love''... jungkook said in between, Tae cummed with a loud moan while jungkook licked all his juices greedily after giving the smooch on his cunt he stood at ground meeting eyes with tae's one...

Tae understood he sat up on his knees with a sly smirk he unbuckled his pant and pulled down his leftovers clothes to ground, leaving him naked, tae's eyes sparkled as always seeing his husband's well toned sculpture like body, he licked and gave couple of wet kisses on his abs making other to close his eyes...

Tae's hand moved to his dick, he stroked it couple of times, and took while in mouth while played with his balls, jungkook groaned at the teasing stare while having his whole dick inside his mouth was too much for him to not pound the hell out of his wifey...

Tae continued sucking in and out hoping his head at the fast pace, while softly squeezing his balls with another hand...

''yes~like that baby~damn''... jungkook moaned out boosting up tae's confidence he was going in a right direction..

''ahhhh fuck''... jungkook moaned out loud and cummed inside him mouth, he gulped it while some of his warm liquid flowed down from his chin to chest...

Jungkook pressed a lingering kiss on his forehead making him to close his eyes with overwhelming emotions, tae himself parted his legs to welcome him husband to ruin him...

Jungkook chuckled aligning himself infront of his entrance and pushed his dick inside slowly, tae moaned out feeling full and cleanched while jungkook groaned at the suffocating feeling around his member...

Jungkook started thrusting slowly and in minutes he picked up pace, both breathless moaning out each other's name out loud...

''ahh, kook k~kiss me''...as tae said jungkook immediately leaned in to capture his lips in a loving and passionate kiss, their tongue moved in sync, sucking slowly, biting softly at each other's they kissed with full of love, parting out after minutes with a big fat saliva string...

''damn ahh I love you so much ahhhh''

''i love you too, love''

''faster~mhm ahhhh''

''like this babe?''

''yess ahhhhh damn, yess fuck me l~like this''

''you love when i stir your hole like this so much huh''

''oh kook, yess i l~love it so much mhmmm''

''keep fucking me like this ahhhh''....tae cried out of intense pleasure, jungkook thrusted faster and deeply, holding his both legs up getting the perfect access to move his hips fastly and harder..

''kook i am~ i am gonna c~cum ah''....as tae said he cummed for the second time, his mind all hazy after letting out his potion..

Jungkook didn't cared if he cummed or not, his mind clouded by lust he turned him around and thrusted deep in a doggy position, while tae cried out stuffing his face to pillow clutching the sheets in a tight fist...

''AHHHH ahhh slow p~please ahhh''

''i am gonna cum''

''cum inside me ahhh''.... jungkook cummed inside tae with a grunting sound, tae laid on his stomach while his face hiding in pillow...

Jungkook started giving wet kisses on his shoulders and wet kisses turned into hickies, he made many hickies on his back making tae's roll his eyes at the lingering feeling. Jungkook spanked his ass making it to jiggle that made tae to giggle and jungkook to chuckle..

''ready for round two, love''... jungkook smirked sitting on bed leaning to headboard and pulled tae on him hugging him, nuzzling his nose to his chest bitting his boobs, while pushed his hard member inside tae's hole after giving couple of strokes...

''damn i l~love riding you so much''...tae said with lewd expression making other to get more aroused at his statement and expressions...

''How much babe?''... jungkook breathed out in pulling him to kiss his face and neck..

''that I can do it everytime''...tae smirked bouncing more fastly and cummed on his lap coating his dick in his juices he pulled out his dick and sat beside his husband. Again taking his dick inside his mouth tasting his own cum from his dick moaning and deep throating him in a fast pace. After more minutes jungkook too cummed again in his mouth...

''tasty''...tae moaned gazing into his eyes...

''i was planning to sleep, but after seeing these bold moves and words of yours , i don't think we are going to stop at 9 or 10 rounds or many more''... jungkook smirked while tae looked at him with horrified expressions

''on your fours, darling''

________________________________________

Thanks for reading ✨

Don't forget to vote and comment

I love yuh all<3