[ CHAPTER 13 ] - Minako's note.

Time skips: Hours later...
• 12:35 P.M in the Afternoon.
• Monday.
• Usagi's POV:

I woke up and kissed Mamoru's checks. I got up and walked to the bathroom to take a hot shower.
I went to wake up the other guardians. Of course, Starting with Ami-Chan!

I opened door.

Usagi: Ami-Chan!!

Ami: Oh, Usagi?

Usagi: Is time to wake up, Am—... A-Am-Ami-Ami? WHAT ARE YOU DOING AWAKE READING A BOOK!?

Ami: I wake up always in 8 A.M in the Morning. Why are you so surprised?

I face palmed. Did she really say it? I guess she did... UGH! I will never understand Ami! Why she has to be a nerd? It's so stressful!

Usagi: AMIIIII-CHAAAAN... Let's go wake the others up!

Ami: What? Why?

Usagi: Get dressed! I'm gonna wake up Rei-Chan!

I saw Ami nodding and she got up; waiting for me to leave the room so she can have privacy to dress up. I left and walked towards Rei's dorm. After waking her up and told her to get dressed, I went to Makoto's dorm. After telling her what to do, I finally walked to the last dorm: Minako's dorm. As I knocked, I didn't hear anything. Was she sleeping that much? What happened? Well, I opened the door and I didn't saw anything. Only a note. It was left from Mina-Chan! The note says:

" Hi everyone! I guess you all must be wondering where I am... Well, I'm at Earth. So, don't wait for me to come back or just follow me going back to Earth and Tokyo! I am fine, and Artemis is here with me, so there's no need to worry. I also think you all must be suspecting on where I am... and why I suddenly left without saying anything... (^_−) ✌︎ Well... It is none of your business about my health. I didn't mean to be this "mean" and "rude" writing this, but I had to say it. I apologize. Anyway, take care of you all, Mwaaah!
Also, this is for Mars: Please, don't be very angry at me for not telling anything and to be this "harsh" towards you and the Princess, the Prince, Mercury, Jupiter and little Chibiusa! I love you all!

                                           ~ Kisses from Mina -P!"

Did she really... had to leave? Was it her health problems again? I mean... she meant it's none of our business about her health. Was she at the Tokyo's Hospital? She did gave us some clues in this note on where she is. But she did say to not look after her and not even wait for her. But... isn't that just cruel? It is! How can she say that? We all care for each other! And... in the end of the letter, she assigned as Mina - P. I guess... that's her new nickname I'll call her! Yes! Mina -P! I can't wait! Hehehe!

~

I walked downstairs as I saw everyone looking at me. They were all sitting in the dining table waiting for me and... I guess for Mina -P too...

Usagi: Everyone! I've got news!

Ami: And Minako?

Usagi: O-Oh... Actually... Those news are... about her...

Makoto: Well, just split it out. Is it good or bad news?

Usagi: Well...

Rei: Usagi...

Usagi: Okay! I'm gonna say it! It's bad news!

As I said it, I could see rage in Rei's eyes. It seems Mina -P is really important to her. I wonder what happened between those two?