14. Birds on the Rock

Comincia dall'inizio

"Well you see. My brother is three years older than us. He graduated last year as the president of the student council."

"Woah you never told me you had a brother!"

"Some student council members must be knowing about me and my elder brother so they might be expecting me to do same."

"So you are—"

"No there is other reason to it. I would not like to talk about it."

Other reason?

I decided not to ask him any details.

"Okay then let's get going to Savanna Biome."

"You have no problems with that."

I had no problems until you involve sweet in it.

"Yeah. A boring Sunday would become fun."

I might be able to find a new Pokemon as well.

"Let's go!"

__________________________

We were wandering in the vast Savanna Biome. There were plenty of Pokemon here. William and I did try to catch some but either the Pokemon ran away or were too powerful to attack.

William was lucky to find a Elekid in the cave. He fought it and caught it with his pokeball. But for me....

...this is pain in butt.

Currently we were surveying in Northeast Savanna Priaries. We had reached quite the farthest end of this vast Biome.

We were near some large rock like structure. Some flying Pokemon like Flygon and Braviary flew above us.

I heard some weak chirping. The chirp was hoarse but feeble. Sprigatito found a weak bird near the rock.

It was a Rufflet which gave a weak cry. This Pokemon was heavily injured. It must have crashed with the rock while flying.

"William look here. This Rufflet is heavily injured. We need to take it to the infirmary as soon as possible."

William saw the bird in my palm. His facial expressions changed when he looked at the state of it. His face lost colour when he saw the bruises of the bird.

"William are you okay?"

He wasn't responding. He sat down on the ground. Froakie tried to talk with him. I heard two loud roars from large bird Pokemon. Braviary and Mandibuzz couple had gone mad and roared at us. The Rufflet in my hand must be their offspring.

Soon few Vullaby and Rufflet joined them. This looked like that family of the couple. Their roars were filled with anger.

"We are here to take to infirmary. It is heavily injured."

The birds let out roars not seeming to understand me. They attacked.

"Sprigatito leafage!"

Sprigatito fired leaves towards the birds but the birds countered it with their flapping wings.

"William?"

William didn't looked in a good state himself.

What should I do?

"Stay back!"

"..."

"Froslass Blizzard!"

A wind of icy cold breeze blew towards the bird. A girl appeared in causal dress.

"Go to the infirmary. Quick! I will handle this."

"Okay. William?"

I was worried about William. He didn't looked in better condition.