St. Patrick day special.

Tw: slight smut, fluff

Jake's pov

I wake up at 8 and start to do my routine, and then I remember it's St. Patrick's day. I run to Johnnie's room. I barge in, and he's jerking off.  "Fuck Jake get out!" He yells. I walk backwards out of the room. Holy shit he's so big. A couple of seconds later, he comes out of his room. "What did you need, Jake?" He asks. He's blushing? Am I blushing? "Jake?" He waves his hand in front of my face. "Oh, uhmm, it's St. Patrick's day." He smiles. "I know, Jake." "Sorry." "It's okay." He looks me up and down he stops at my crotch. Fuck I'm hard. Shit shit shit. He slowly moves his eyes back to mine, licking his lips he asks, "Did you like what you saw?" I quickly look away. "Maybe?" Where the fuck did he get this fucking confidence. I mentally scream. "Uhmm, I think Tara's having a party tonight." I say, trying to change the subject. "Yeah?" I nod.

Johnnie's pov

"I'll get ready." I say and Jake walks away. I lean my back against the wall and watch him in awe. He's beautiful.

After Johnnie gets ready because this has to come out today and I don't want to write it all 😁

I am now ready and I walk downstairs to see Jake setting up to film. "Hey." He looks up and smiles. "Hey. Wanna film with me?" I nod and walk over. "What are we doing?" "Cooking." I laugh. "Okay, hold on, I'll be right back." I run upstairs and come back down with aprons. I gave one to Jake that says 'chef', and I have one that says 'chefs help'. Jake looks at me with fond eyes. He sighs happily. "What?" "You got us matching aprons." I blush and look away. "I know how much the fans like our cooking videos, and when we cook, we get supper messy, and I know how you don't like dirty clothes and when you have an outfit picked out it ruins your day when you have to change it." I start to rant. "Johnnie?" Jake says, stepping closer and grabbing my hips. I look up at him. He bits his lip. "I love you so much." I lean up on my tippy toes and kiss him slightly. "Come on, big guy, let's cook."  I try to get out of his grasp. He squeezes me tighter. "Jake." He leans down and kisses me again. He pulls away, and I follow his mouth. He let's go of me. "You're an asshole." He smirks. "Love you too." I roll my eyes. "Hey guys, today me and Johnnie will be making lepricon cookies and chocolate coins." He says.

3rd person

"Get me a bowl." Jake says. "Ask nicely." The shorter boy says while folding his arms. The punk rock boy smiles and looks at the older one. "Johnnie, my princess, my baby girl, will you please get me a bowl?" Johnnie blushes. "Yes, I will." Johnnie bends down to get a bowl, and Jake looks at him. Jake walks over and stands behind Johnnie. "Jake, what are you doing?" Jake grabs the shorter boy's sides and pushes his ass against his crotch. Johnnie moans. "Jake, please stop." Johnnie says, standing up fully now. Jake leans down and puts his head in the crook of Johnnie's neck. Jake wraps his hands around Johnnie's waist and kisses his neck. The emo boy leans his head back in pleasure and moans. Jake smirks and backs up. "Well, we have to cook."  "You really piss me off sometimes, Jake Webber." "Sorry love."

Johnnie's pov

We finished filming and decided to put it on Jake's channel. Jake and I are laying in bed. I'm on my phone, and he's editing. "You know how many edits there will be of just this video alone?" "A lot?" I ask. "A lot." Jake confirms. A couple minutes later, Jake moves his laptop from his lap. "You done?" "Not yet just uncomfortable." I nod. "Fair." Jake crawls over and spreads my legs. "What are you doing?" He crawls back over to his laptop and moves picks it up then crawls between my legs. He puts his laptop down on the other side of my legs so it's on the outside, and he's on the inside. He kisses me, then flips over and grabs his laptop. His back is on my stomach, my legs are now wrapped around his waist, his laptop is on his lap, and I have my hands on his head watching TikTok. "I love you." I say. "More than anything?" "More than everything." "Promise?" "Pinky promise." I kiss Jake's head.

....

Omg I'm so proud of this. I don't usually write fluff, so I think it's really good and so cute. I actually love this, and it's not even actually part of the story!!!! Thank you for reading. This wasn't rushed like last time, and I will try to get the next chapter up soon. Love yall, and have a great day.

Words:848