Chapter 81: What the Doggy Brought In

Start from the beginning

The two girls stood at attention and saluted,

"Sub-lieutenant Nekokami Fubuki of the 423rd Training Company, reporting!" (Nekokami Fubuki)

"Sub-lieutenant Ogami Mio of the same 423rd Training Company, reporting!" (Ogami Mio)

I knew it. They are IJN personnel. Tokitsukaze was right about them not being civilians, but that still doesn't mean she can just bring them in without authorization.

I returned their salute,

"Admiral Tokomaki Keita of Maizuru Naval District. At ease."

"See?" (Tokitsukaze)

"You're right. They are not civilians. But this still counts as unauthorized entry. They could be punished for that."

"Yes... Eh? Admiral is going to punish them? It's Tokitsukaze's fault?" (Tokitsukaze)

Oh crap. She is going to bawl.

"I-it's alright. I will let it slide just this once. So don't cry, okay?"

I gently stroked her head. Hopefully this calms her down.

"Unnn~" (Tokitsukaze)

Works like a charm.

"I see. So that's how we can control them." (Nekokami)

"Hey, Fubuki!" (Ogami)

I'm just going to ignore that comment.

"Anyway, done with practice?"

"Yep." (Tokitsukaze)

"Then you are free for the day. I want to talk to these two for a bit. Head back to your room. Or play some video games in the entertainment room. We are still on standby so you can relax after completing your practice session."

"Okay~ Then, I will go look for Amatsukaze-chan and Shimakaze-chan to play!" (Tokitsukaze)

"Ah." (Ogami)

"Wai-" (Nekokami)

And there she goes. Now then...

I look at the two girls who have stiffened up. They must be feeling nervous. Can't blame them for that.

"Relax. I'm not going to bite."

Sine they are not on duty and in civilian attire, I can treat them as civilians, not military personnel.

The bathroom door opened and Prinz Eugen wearing a red tracksuit with the jacket unzipped came out. Her hair is down and visibly damp.

"Phew~ I'm back to life~" (Prinz Eugen)

"I didn't know you had that jersey."

"I bought it a while ago. This is the first time I'm wearing it." (Prinz Eugen)

"Did you get it from your room or was it hiding in my wardrobe?"

"I put it in your wardrobe. Just in case." (Prinz Eugen)

"In case of what?"

"!!! That's-" (Prinz Eugen)

Prinz Eugen covered her face with both hands.

What? What is it?

I can feel the suspicious gaze of the two girls.

"Und noch wichtiger: Wer sind diese Mädchen?" (Prinz Eugen)

"Pudding-chan, I can't understand German..."

"Mo-more importantly! Who are these girls?" (Prinz Eugen)