"I don't know..."

"Hey! Are you going to give that back or what?" A little boy says, and Tohru's eyes sparkle.

"Huh..." (Y/N) looks at him, feeling some sort of connection, but shrugs it off.

"Are you just gonna stare or give me my shoe back?"

"Sorry! Here you go-" (Y/N) starts before being cut off.

"I can't believe you actually picked it up." He says and (Y/N) stares in confusion.

"Huh?"

"Do you have no sense of agency? Would you dance if I said to dance, or fall to the ground if I told you to?" The little boy says, leaving (Y/N) in a panic.

"U-Uhm...If you really needed me too..! I didn't mean to upset you if that's what I did! I mean you said to pick up your shoe so I did...Maybe I picked it up the wrong way..." (Y/N) continues mumbling to herself and the boy rolls his eyes.

"I can't stand people who let themselves get pushed around. Well, are you going to give it back or steal it? What are you a thief?"

"N-No!"

"Come on, couldn't you try to be polite? I came here to meet you and the other girl."

"Why?" Tohru asks.

"Well, think about it. Who would come all the way out here to meet you?"

The two girls think to themselves before speaking in sync, "You're a zodiac!!!"

"There." The boy says.

"But I don't get why you would want to meet me?" (Y/N) says, and the boy is about to say something cruel to her, but holds himself back after looking at her.

'She looks fragile...I get she lived with Akito but what happened? Is this why Kisa likes her so much..?' He thinks to himself.

"I have my reasons." He says.

"Well, you owe me lunch now."

"Huh?"

"Are you saying you're going to leave me, and innocent child, to pay the entire tab? Jerk move."

"Tohru has to go to work-"

"Are you lying about having money?" He snatches Tohru's bag and looks through it before taking out a pocketbook. "Hm...Nice pocketbook. I'm going to keep it."

"Hey that's hers please give it back."

"I'm Hiro Sohma, might as well introduce myself. See you!"

"Hey please come back you don't understand! There is a picture of my...Mother in there..." Tohru says and trembles. "My mother was just kidnapped..."

"Tohru? (Y/N)? Why are you guys over here?"

"She is gone..."

"A zodiac took her book!" (Y/N) exclaims.

"Hm? Don't worry we will get it back."

///

"Hiro! My...My pocketbook..." Tohru and (Y/N) both run to him, panting in the process.

"Hiro...Please give it back to her...It's important to her."

"Hiro!? What did you do!?" Kyo shouts.

"Are you accusing me? Accusing me of stealing?"

Kyo goes silent.

"All I did was steal her book."

"Then you're not innocent!"