Welcome Back, Y/N

Start from the beginning

(Y/N in Subaru place and Flam in Beatrice)

Y/N: THANK YOU FLAM!!!.

Flam gets embarrassed and shouts at Y/N.

Flam:* Embarrassed* PUT ME DOWN!!!.

Zarestia seeing this just smiles, Y/N then puts Flam down and yawns.

Zarestia: You should take a nap, You been through a lot today.

Y/N: Yeah your right.

Y/N agreeing went back to room and slept. After two days the meeting was held, Y/N though that the meeting would have difficulty but to his surprise the meeting was a success without a problem because other opposite side got the news that Y/N was contracted to Zarestia which caused a huge uproar in Kararagi.

(Dark: If someone didn't realize the only reason I send Y/N to Kararagi was to get Zarestia.)

After the meeting Y/N and others return to Lugunica.

while they were in carriage. Y/N was trembling, Flam and Zarestia exactly knew why Y/N was trembling.

Y/N:' Damn, we are just few hours away from the mansion after that...'.

Y/N imagines a certain princess and sword saint glaring at him and then lecturing him.

Flam: Don't worry Y/N-sama nothing will happen.

Y/N: Yeah its not like they will shout at me that much.....Why are you not looking at me.

Flam just turned her head and looks outside the window.

Flam: The view outside is good.

Zarestia just laughs at Y/N's situation.

Y/N then looks outside and his face turns pale. 

The Astrea Mansion was in view.

But it wasn't the mansion that turned his face pale but it the two figure who were standing outside. Felt and Adelheid were standing outside.

Y/N was resisting the urge of jumping out of the carriage and run away.

When the carriage reached the mansion, Y/N got of the carriage. Now face to face to Felt and Adelheid.

First one to speak was Felt.

Felt: Hey big bro how are your injuries.

Y/N: Oh they are fine, actually I feel good as new.

Felt: oh is that so.

Felt then walks closer to Y/N... Then kicks him in the stomach.

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL FELT???!!!.

Felt: Its your fault, you know how worried we were when we read the letter.

Y/N starts to feel guilty, So he starts to pat her and head and apologizes .

Y/N: I am sorry felt, I know I broke my promise but pls I promise next time it won't happen.

Felt looks up at Y/N and asks.

Felt:....Promise?

Y/N: Promise..... And I also brought you gifts they are back in the carriage.

Felt moods does complete 180, she then runs to the carriage for the gift.

Y/N then looks at Adelheid.

She was not wearing her usual knight uniform, Instead she wore a long green and white off-the-shoulder dress with shoulder straps decorated with flowers. Her outfit had white trimmings and pink patches on the dress in a form of bows, with one of then being on her chest. she also wear small red shoes.